No announcement yet.

Fighters with the most Torrid pace?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters with the most Torrid pace?

Which fighters set the most grueling and torrid paces for fights?

arron pryor, lw roberto duran, come to mind

Comment

As for fighters I've seen live, prime Meldrick Taylor and Aaron Pryor are the first two that I think of. Of course there are plenty of other good choices too.

Comment

Yeah Pryor. Marciano in some of his fights. If you see his fights with C o c k ell, Charles, Moore, you see him throwing punches almost non stop. Frazier too. SRL, Calzaghe's later fights, from what I've heard.

Comment

Gotta agree with Aaron Pryor, tenacious as they come and set a blistering pace!

Nobody set a faster pace than Tyson but he could be slowed down and tied up

Henry Armstrong brought the heat too

Comment

Err Jack Dempsey....

George Foreman from the 70s set a blistering pace.

The king has to be Armstrong though!

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz, Duran, Chavez Sr

Comment

Some of Micky Ward's punch stat numbers are crazy. I'm almost certain that Paul Williams also averaged 100+ punches per round in some fights.

Comment

Calzaghe, Zack Padilla

Comment

One of the first pressure fighters was Dempsey he was coming at you 90% of the time!
                    Marciano was another pressure fighter who was determined to back up his opponent!
                    Smokin' Joe Frazier was "in your face" gotta love Joe. (R.I.P) seems funny to think he's gone! Damn!

theres alot of great guys who simply didn't mess around they came to fight! Armstrong is another guy not interested in the judges opinions! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X