No announcement yet.

Without mentioning money...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without mentioning money...

...if everybody thinks Pac will beat Mosley, what's the point in them fighting? And why would anyone be excited to watch this matchup?

Is there anyone here who thinks that Mosley will win?

He has a fast shot if he does not ko pac in 4 its a big loss for me.not to mention if it goes past 4 pac will dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by McBean View Post
      ...if everybody thinks Pac will beat Mosley, what's the point in them fighting? And why would anyone be excited to watch this matchup?

Arguably the second best welterweight.

Comment

Ill be watching because..

1.Its boxing and anything can happen. and 2. Watching Pac beat on a guy is quite entertaining.

Who except Floyd would you expect to have more than a punchers chance of beating Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          Arguably the second best welterweight.
          No fcking way i put Collazo and Ortiz in front of him,i dont get why the wws dominate so much money when 140 is the far better division.

Comment

Originally posted by McBean View Post

me, its not gonna even be an upset, one big right hand from mosley and pac is gone.

and i dun know why ppl are gonna be surprised cus styles make fights. pac is made for mosley.,

WAR MOSLEY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Ill be watching because..

1.Its boxing and anything can happen. and 2. Watching Pac beat on a guy is quite entertaining.

Who except Floyd would you expect to have more than a punchers chance of beating Pac?
              Of course they should just get Mayweather in there and get it over with, but I would think a match vs Khan could be quite entertaining. Ortiz could be interesting. Maybe Maidana. I know what you mean though.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                No fcking way i put Collazo and Ortiz in front of him,i dont get why the wws dominate so much money when 140 is the far better division.
                Yeah, I put Ortiz above Mosley but when the fight was made Mosley was ranked higher than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Yeah, I put Ortiz above Mosley but when the fight was made Mosley was ranked higher than Ortiz.
                  From what he should have dropped to 8-9 at least and then the Mora fight should have moved him down into the 20s.Mora won that fight

Comment

We watching because we love boxing, and yeah there are a lot of people who are picking Mosley, which is normal.

Comment

Working...
                    X