Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight was Closer? Oscar-Floyd or Mosley-Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are close decisions but in my opinion its Floyd-DLH is a bit closer.

Comment

Mosley-Cotto

Floyd Oscar wasn't close at all. Floyd just didn't beat him down good enough to leave a lasting impact IMO

Comment

Mayweather - DLH wasn't close at all imo.

Cotto - Mosley was close but clear for Cotto.

Cotto - Mosley was the closer fight overall.

Comment

Floyd vs. Oscar was the easier fight to score. In some of the early and middle rounds Oscar does some good work but he tires in the end. Oscar worked and landed more in the rounds he won. I had it 7-5 for Floyd last time i watched it. Had it even goingt into the 11th.

Cotto vs. Mosley was much harder to score, many rounds where very even both in output and landed punches, booth guys coming to fight. In the late rounds Cotto moves and boxes while Mosley showes an effective offensive. I had it 115-113 for Cotto as i remember but i can easily see how some of the even rounds could have been scored for Mosley instead. Neither guy dominated any round, all rounds where hard and even.

Cotto-Mosley was the closer fight.
          Last edited by Ivansmamma; 02-09-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

mosley won that fight! cotto fought on the back foot the last five rounds or so. cotto was running.

Comment

DLH-Floyd wasn't close at all IMO.....not sure how some people scored it a draw...that befuddles me...anyways Mosley Cotto was a very close bout, I believe Shane outlanded him if I'm not mistaking

Comment

I had Cotto beating Mosley by 1 point, I had DLH losing to Mayweather by a few.

Comment

Certainly Mosley-Cotto.

Comment

mosley and cotto. oscar and floyd was nowhere near close. if anyone gave oscar mroe than 4 roudns they need to find another sport to watch. mosley and cotto threw and landed nearly the same ammount of punches and could have went either way

Comment

Cotto-Mosley...

Comment

Working...
                      X