X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Tsak tsk tsk... bad news...

PBA Hall of Fame import Bobby Parks, who battled laryngeal cancer several years ago, is reportedly currently in intensive care from an apparent relapse of his illness.

The news was relayed to InterAKTV by San Miguel Beermen coach Leo Austria, who replaced Parks at the helm of the ASEAN Basketball League squad.

“I was told by (assistant coach) Alvin Teng that Bobby is in the ICU. We’ve talked to the team and we’re planning to pay a visit tomorrow (Wednesday),” said Austria, who took over coaching reins last October from Parks.

A few weeks ago, Parks’ close friend Norman Black told InterAKTV that he had paid his fellow former import a visit at the hospital. “Not good” was how the Talk ‘N Text coach described Parks condition.

San Miguel Corporation executive Noli Eala wrote on his Twitter account about his visit to the seven-time PBA Best Import on Tuesday. “Please continue to pray for Bobby Parks. He needs all our prayers and support,” Eala posted.

Austria said his last communication with Parks came last November after he greeted the latter on his birthday.

Parks also holds a position with National University, for which his son Ray stars for the Bulldogs. But NU athletic director Junel Baculi said he’s had no contact with Parks since last year.

“He’s my assistant, but I haven’t spoken to him since November,” said Baculi. “I hope he gets better soon.”
    I hope he recovers but it is cancer ...

Comment

saan to prof? ang galing ng pagkakagawa...

Comment

woot ayos to prof...

Comment

Filipinos are certainly getting into mainstream America and into the world. With an estimated 4 million Filipino-American population (as of 2007), Filipinos are an emerging group in a diverse society in the United States .
          Filipino talents like Manny Pacquiao, Charice Pempengco, Arnel Pineda, Lea Salonga, and Monique Lhuiller are doing a great job pitching in!

David Letterman, apparently used Filipino-Americans in one of his skits.

Here’s the recap:

Top 10 Reasons Why There Couldn’t Be a Filipino-American US President
          By David Letterman

10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.

9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House for 2 Honda Civics,2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMW , and
          an MPV (My Pinoy Van).

8. Dignitaries generally are intimidated by eating with their fingers at State dinners.

7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House – where will they put
          the picture of the Last Supper?

6. The White House walls are not big enough to hold a pair of giant wooden
          spoon and fork.

5. Secret Service staff won’t respond to “psst… psst” or “hoy.hoyhoy!”

4. Secret Service staff will not be comfortable driving the presidential car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror, or the statue of the Santo Nino on the dashboard.

3. No budget allocation to purchase a Karaoke music-machine for every room in the White House.

2. State dinners do not allow “Take Home”.

AND THE NUMBER I REASON WHY THERE COULDN’T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN U.S. PRESIDENT IS…

1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!
          he he gusto ko mapanood video nito...

Comment

saan lugar to prof? hindi ko mapanood ng may sound ... lolz may nag strip dance sa MRT meron hindi pumapansin, would react like tatang at video...

Comment

nice balikan ko to at uwian na...

Comment

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Originally posted by nico_akia View Post
                    i'm filipino
                    pag hindi ka nakapanangalog ay puno ka ng regla dito.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X