Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    My point is, "Mayweather Sucks!" He and his team's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport has destroyed a highly anticipated fight. They have slapped the faces of fight fans everywhere with their antics and therefore they don't deserve any kind of patronage. JAT
    If Manny has nothig to hide he should agree to the random drug testing, what is wrong with making extra precautions to reassure that good sportsmanship is in order and that there is no foul play. You are such a Manny ball gargler that you will defend him in anything and we have all knew that you dislike Floyd anyway cause your always posting biased articles from the ****ty site examiner and pacland.

Oh and please ddon't question fans love for the sport, most Floyd fans are much bigger fans than you are. As a matter of fact, I remember you saying that the only fighters you like are Manny and Khan and I think it was Darchinyan is kinda fun to watch. So your in no position to question anybodies support of the sport.

Manny is preventing the fight from happening a lot, there is nothing wrong with reassuring that no cheating is involved, Floyd is entitled and has rights to take extra precautions because he might not want to be cheated, all he has said is he wants to make sure that there is no foul play involved, period.

The random drug tests are good, because there has been speculation from many guys just lately saying they something fishy is going on (I have always backed Manny through the accusations, saying I don't think he is on steroids and I hope he isn't cause he is good for the sport if not) so Manny should take this opportunity to prove once and for all its a load of bull****, but he is refusing which makes it kinda seem like hes hiding something. Plus, tests like these, if used in this fight will be used in other fights too... which is great for the sport cause it will cut down on whatever drug users there may be in the sport, not saying Manny is on steroids, I am saying it would help decrease the chances of guys taking them whether Manny passed it or not because they will be used more. Sometimes things have to be used to get everyone else to use it regularly, it could be a very good thing for the sport.

I just wanna see the fight, I have been saying this for ages, with purse splits and all the other bull****, but Floyd has a valid case here, if he wants both fighters to take extra precautions to make sure everything is in order then he is entitled to that IMO, don't forget Floyd will be getting the exact same testing.

I am a Floyd fan and a Manny fan, granted Floyd is my favorite fighter everyone knows that, and I try to be as fair and unbiased as I can be with any situation, that's all I am doing now.

Comment

My point is, "Mayweather Sucks!" He and his team's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport has destroyed a highly anticipated fight. They have slapped the faces of fight fans everywhere with their antics and therefore they don't deserve any kind of patronage. JAT
      Why are you so against blood testing in boxing? If it wasn't your savior involved you wouldn't give a **** or if it was the other way around. You really are pathetic!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        So are you against blood testing?
        No, the blood testing that in now in place has been good enough for many years and the Pacman has never failed in any. Mayweather's goal is to discredit the Pacman's successful rise to fame and glory with these stupid allegations of steroid use.

It's a ploy used by these desperate people for the sole purpose of causing speculation. Should the Pacman give Mayweather the "BEAT DOWN" of his life, they will cry "steroid use" as the basis of which Pacman's strength is derived from in order to have accomplished that. JAT

Comment

You've already followed in the footsteps of "Idiots." When the Pacman cleans out Pretty Boy's bank account, you'll finally come to the realization that Floyd is the one that is "Cooked." JAT
          Now I know that you are indeed not as smart or mature as you make out , your responce to what I clearly stated is child like .

Comment

You've already followed in the footsteps of "Idiots." When the Pacman cleans out Pretty Boy's bank account, you'll finally come to the realization that Floyd is the one that is "Cooked." JAT
            I thought people said it only matters what goes on in the ring, "we shouldn't care about guys bank accounts". All the **** Floyd gets with the boasting about money in the past saying it doesn't matter and we should only care about what goes on in the ring and now I see people saying Manny is gonna clear Flotd bank account then all the fans would see that Floyd has been done. How hypocritical of you.

Comment

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
              This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

Get out of here with this ****. You werent even a "fan" of our sport until Pacquiao got involved and as soon as he retires you're gonna lose interest. I can see right through people like you.

Comment

You meant to say Bob Arum is bad for boxing.

This steroid situation should have never left the negotiating room. Bob Arum made it public when he announced the fight was off because of drug testing(Manny's fear of needles superstitions etc), and he ended up hurting his own fighters image in the process. American media never associated pac with steroids before this incident.

Mayweather Jr has not said anything negative towards Pacquiao in the past 3 weeks. I charge you to find me one quote from Floyd Jr where he accuses Pac of cheating since the talks first began. Senior, yes, but Junior has been cooperating with negotiations quietly the whole time.

Arum is 92 years old and does not care about the future of this sport. His ego is his #1 priority right now and Pacquiao and the well-being of the sport come in a distant second.

Comment

how mny years that NSAC is the one used for testing in the history of boxing how many years?? now suddenly just sudenly it is now being discredited and people want an olympic style testing becauseof a bunch of cowards in the mayweather family.. **** them lets just continue the old ways and it worked fine and nobody is disputing it since now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Get out of here with this ****. You werent even a "fan" of our sport until Pacquiao got involved and as soon as he retires you're gonna lose interest. I can see right through people like you.
                    and u are/?????

Comment

Good point Lady fan

Green K

Comment

Working...
                      X