This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    You're so racist that it's almost entertaining.
    Why iz you gotz to play a homie like dat, mang?

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      The saddest thing about Palestinians is not how Israelis treat them but how other Arabs treat them.

Egypt wouldn’t open the borders of Gaza when Israel was bombing them. Jordan doesn’t allow Palestinians to become citizens of their country. They are packed into refugee camps in Lebanon and discriminated against.

Only 2 countries and an organisation care about them are Iran,Iraq and Hezoalloh. Ironically, the *****es care more about the Muslim brotherhood than the Sunnis.
      Nobody wants to bring in their problems. You bring them in, you bring in Hamas. And all the moslim countries fear the Israeli's, because they know as soon as Hamgas tries something the fearless Jews will pound them to hell like always.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        ehhh.....

people die everyday.

no one makes a big deal about it.

how many people died in rwanda and burundi a decade plus ago?

people makes everything that concerns arabs and israelis so dramatic.

**** happens. innocent people get killed all the time.
        Does that mean stop showing it to people? I dont care who they show, once they are trying to help a country in need it doesnt matter....

'cause it's religious.

no one cares a million people died because of hutu or tutsi.

but when it comes to religion people go nuts about it.

bosnia for example.

the catholic croats , the muslims , the eastern orthodox serbs......bam front page news everyday.
        The only time fkin palestine started getting press was recently when isreal were bombing them....i dunno where you see all this press cos every1 i spoke to didnt even have a clue what was going on between israel and palestine, OBVIOUSLY it doesnt get show, that was the only time ive seen something in a paper about it...so dont say they get so much press because they dont, or didnt up until that event....

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
        The saddest thing about Palestinians is not how Israelis treat them but how other Arabs treat them.

Egypt wouldn’t open the borders of Gaza when Israel was bombing them. Jordan doesn’t allow Palestinians to become citizens of their country. They are packed into refugee camps in Lebanon and discriminated against.

Only 2 countries and an organisation care about them are Iran,Iraq and Hezoalloh. Ironically, the *****es care more about the Muslim brotherhood than the Sunnis.
        Theres more to it then that, egypt is completely ****ed as it is, i do think they still should of let them in, but i can see why they didnt, the country is in a bad state itself.....and did u mean hezbollah? And there are way more sunnis then *****es, thats why you think they care more, thats just bull****....

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Does that mean stop showing it to people? I dont care who they show, once they are trying to help a country in need it doesnt matter....

The only time fkin palestine started getting press was recently when isreal were bombing them....i dunno where you see all this press cos every1 i spoke to didnt even have a clue what was going on between israel and palestine, OBVIOUSLY it doesnt get show, that was the only time ive seen something in a paper about it...so dont say they get so much press because they dont, or didnt up until that event....
          i don't care if they show it or not.

fact. palestine/israel gets more press than any other world conflict. it's a goddamn fact.

Comment

fact. palestine/israel gets more press than any other world conflict. it's a goddamn fact.
            I can tell you dont care, but other people do....You talk about places that dont get press why do you care about that all of a sudden?

Ok your saying its a fact, what is your point? That the rest of the world should get press too? I agree, But what can you do? People try to bring attention to all the problems, you dont care if they show it or not, yet your comparing what they show as if you do care lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              I can tell you dont care, but other people do....You talk about places that dont get press why do you care about that all of a sudden?

Ok your saying its a fact, what is your point? That the rest of the world should get press too? I agree, But what can you do? People try to bring attention to all the problems, you dont care if they show it or not, yet your comparing what they show as if you do care lol.....
              can you tell me how many palestinians and israelis die every year?

now look up colombia. look up rwanda and burundi back in the days. look up somalia a decade ago.

hell look up los angeles during the crack days.

Comment

can you tell me how many palestinians and israelis die every year?

now look up colombia. look up rwanda and burundi back in the days. look up somalia a decade ago.

hell look up los angeles during the crack days.
                So because these other tragedies dont get as much media coverage, we should just let this one turn into the past ones?....No

Comment

Who owns most of the media? That's partly why the Palestine-Israeli conflict gets more attention - it's obviously very important to them. That media is slanted to favor Israel and there's a lot of anti-Muslim propaganda.

The Israeli-Muslim conflict is the largest and most destructive in the world at the present time (2006-2009). Look at the number of dead and injured in the bombing of Lebanon in 2006 and last winter's attack on Gaza. Plus, the USA is engaged in two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to support the Zionists, and there obviously has been a very large number of casualties in these as well.

This war has been fought on other fronts as well: the Ethopian invasion of Somalia was at the urging of the Zionists, as was the Georgian attack on the Muslim nation of South Ossetia.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                    Who owns most of the media? That's partly why the Palestine-Israeli conflict gets more attention - it's obviously very important to them. That media is slanted to favor Israel and there's a lot of anti-Muslim propaganda.

The Israeli-Muslim conflict is the largest and most destructive in the world at the present time (2006-2009). Look at the number of dead and injured in the bombing of Lebanon in 2006 and last winter's attack on Gaza. Plus, the USA is engaged in two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan against Muslims to support the Zionists, and there have been a very large number of casualties in these as well.

This war has been fought on other fronts as well: the Ethopian invasion of Somalia was at the urging of the Zionists, as was the Georgian attack on the Muslim nation of South Ossetia.
                    i'm not gonna argue jew vs. arab with you , tunney.

i have no interest in it.

that **** assassin king is giving me **** for my comment on how much coverage the palestine-israel situation gets in america.

i didn't state anything that is debatable. palestine-israel does get more coverage in america than any other conflict. way more.

besides isn't that idiot from england? how the hell does he know how much coverage of world events gets in america?

dumb ****.

Comment

i'm not gonna argue jew vs. arab with you , tunney.

i have no interest in it.

that **** assassin king is giving me **** for my comment on how much coverage the palestine-israel situation gets in america.

i didn't state anything that is debatable. palestine-israel does get more coverage in america than any other conflict. way more.

besides isn't that idiot from england? how the hell does he know how much coverage of world events gets in america?

dumb ****.
                      LMAO calm the fk down u lil girl

Im saying how much coverage I SEE HERE, Im not saying it doesnt get alot in America, But i wouldn't know either, obviously no1 cares then in america if its getting that much coverage...

Your the 1 coming on this thread complaining about how much coverage they get, Yettt... you said "I dont care"... OK then, why make a post?

Comment

Working...
                      X