Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
    I'll answer for all my fellow Agnostics:

We have no ****in clue
    you are speaking for me as well cause im also agnostic, raised catholic but nothing in the bible has made sense in my life, religion sorta got outta use for my life,

like my sign says

You dont make up for your sins at church, you make up for them from what you do at home and the streets. The rest is bull**** and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
      Ye but if you met Him/Her, and you told everyone that you did they would think you were most likely hallucinating.

Let's assume you believe in God and that you accept that Jesus Christ is God incarnate. If you were to meet him in ancient times, the only way to prove this to the next generations would be to record it in writing since there were no digital cameras back then. Well by good grace it's been recorded in writing by disciples of Jesus. But people don't believe it. So who's to say that people would believe you? Unless they would accept it based on "faith"...
      Why are you bringing in the fact about me telling other people?

Seeing is believing, If I see him, I will believe he exists. Same goes for others.

People WOULDN'T believe I would have saw him, but that WOULDN'T stop me from believing.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Considering that there is ample evidence of the Egyptian civilization in museums and other such places, you would think that there would be at least ONE piece of physical evidence of a Christ who inhabited the earth in the olden days.

Not asking for much.

Something like his contact lense, a pubic hair, toothbrush (He did brush his teeth, right?), a urine sample, a testimony from a cured leper or blind person, Mary Magdalene's dress with a semen sample. Anything!

Heck, even a freakin' porpoise who witnessed His Walk On Water concert.

We do have technology that decifers dolphin morse code and sh it, right?

When you say "urine sample, toothbrush and contact lens", I take it that you're joking right? Even if all these things were passed on (despite some of them not existing at that time) do you really think people would believe it was Jesus'? For some reason, you don't seem like the poster you were a while back. Your arguments nowadays come off as very surprising...

Comment

I don't believe God exists but I do believe in Sun.

The Sun star without which there would be no life on this planet.

The all powerful, all mighty Sun that all creation on earth depends on for sustenance.

Heck, Doctor Octavius held the power of Sun briefly in his hands and went around ****ed everything up for everybody.

Comment

I don't believe God exists but I do believe in Sun.

The Sun star without which there would be no life on this planet.

The all powerful, all mighty Sun that all creation on earth depends on for sustenance.

Heck, Doctor Octavius held the power of Sun briefly in his hands and went around ****ed everything up for everybody.
            , the sun is a more credible god than the bible god.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
              When you say "urine sample, toothbrush and contact lens", I take it that you're joking right? Even if all these things were passed on (despite some of them not existing at that time) do you really think people would believe it was Jesus'? For some reason, you don't seem like the poster you were a while back. Your arguments nowadays come off as very surprising...
              Well pardon my attempt at injecting a little humor into this subject, but it is I who's been commenting, if rather a little unorthodox.

And sorry for coming off as an Ass, but in all seriousness, wouldn't there be some sort of evidence relating to God's son, who many have revered for centuries?

At the very least, there should at least be, or should I say, He could've left a tangible piece of His personal belonging that would be irrefutable proof of his existence so that upon enough scrutinizing investigation, the ultimate conclusion would be that He was in fact a human being, no?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                , the sun is a more credible god than the bible god.
                And the entire world can unequivocally state that it exists!!!

Heck, I was out on the beach with my girl and someone casually snapped our picture, and guess who was chillin' above us shining brightly for all to see?
                Last edited by MindBat; 02-03-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

And the entire world can unequivocally state that it exists!!!
                  and it is visible to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    you are speaking for me as well cause im also agnostic, raised catholic but nothing in the bible has made sense in my life, religion sorta got outta use for my life,

like my sign says

You dont make up for your sins at church, you make up for them from what you do at home and the streets. The rest is bull**** and you know it
                    Yup. I was also raised in a Catholic household, going to church every Sunday. There were times when i would even go on Mondays and hang out the youth group. I was so God fearing that I would not do some things because I thought God was watching me. Also, I would say my prayers every night before bed. Then I got older and wiser and I really started questioning things, things that I questioned even when I was younger but I was too afraid to ask people about. I wondered why God never spoke to me, I wondered why biblical-type miracles don't happen, I wondered if events in The Bible were true. Today, I see no evidence that supports anything that I wondered and questioned. I am happy as an Agnostic, I don't need God or religion to tell me how to live my life, but I am still open-minded enough to believe, I'm just waiting on some kind of evidence that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      and it is visible to everyone.
                      Well, yeah, but if you look directly at it without the polarized Dolce Gabbana shades, it can do some damage to the eyeballs.

Then you know not to **** with Sun cause he'll put a hurtin' on your eyes for looking at it wrong or for too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X