Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you let another man suck your dick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let Derranged suck my dick all the time.

He loves it and sometimes offers even when I don't feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      I let Derranged suck my dick all the time.

He loves it and sometimes offers even when I don't feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        You would search for d*ck sucking on the forum search.

Comment

I don't think it's gay if you are drunk and not in your normal state mentally.

I say if you drunk then you get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
            You would search for d*ck sucking on the forum search.
            I actually didn't search for it at all, I was googling other stuff not even on NSB and this popped up among the results, legit lol'd and jumped in to read the thread.

Comment

I actually didn't search for it at all, I was googling other stuff not even on NSB and this popped up among the results, legit lol'd and jumped in to read the thread.

Hey bro don't be ashamed and don't make excuses for searching for co ck sucking. There no shame in it and be proud. I love searching and finding things on the Internet and elsewhere on co ck sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Hey bro don't be ashamed and don't make excuses for searching for co ck sucking. There no shame in it and be proud. I love searching and finding things on the Internet and elsewhere on co ck sucking.
                No shame in the game homie. As a straight dude I love getting a good caulk sucking.

I can also watch some phaggy time stuff without getting aroused and just for the lols because I am comfortable with my sexuality - watched the Yusaf Mack vid like 3 times. Laughed so hard I probably burned a thousand calories through it all.

Comment

No shame in the game homie. As a straight dude I love getting a good caulk sucking.

I can also watch some phaggy time stuff without getting aroused and just for the lols because I am comfortable with my sexuality - watched the Yusaf Mack vid like 3 times. Laughed so hard I probably burned a thousand calories through it all.
                  Cool but embrace the mans way of co ck sucking. The male technic is way different and be much better at times than a women, btw I'm not speaking from experience. It's what I've heard.

Plus why laught when Yusuf Mack was getting plowed. That dude gave him the thunder and was quite hot. You could see the euphoria Mack had and that was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Cool but embrace the mans way of co ck sucking. The male technic is way different and be much better at times than a women, btw I'm not speaking from experience. It's what I've heard.

Plus why laught when Yusuf Mack was getting plowed. That dude gave him the thunder and was quite hot. You could see the euphoria Mack had and that was hot.
                    It was funny after reading all the comments in the threads on NSB describing what was going on and then later watching it.

and I like my slob jobs from women, but I'd love to hear about your tales taking that man meat to the tonsils bro.

Comment

It was funny after reading all the comments in the threads on NSB describing what was going on and then later watching it.

and I like my slob jobs from women, but I'd love to hear about your tales taking that man meat to the tonsils bro.

I've never had a mans beef in my mouth. But that doesn't mean it's hasn't crossed my mind. I'd love to have my co ck sucked off by the right man one day.

How good are you with drinking something through a straw?

Comment

Working...
                      X