No announcement yet.

World Champs USA VS UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Champs USA VS UK

UK - Joshua, Fury(Probably will be stripped but for now he's still champ), Bellew, Cleverly, DeGale, Saunders, Brook, Burns, Flangan, Selby, Haskins, McDonnell, Frampton - 13
    USA - Wilder, Jacobs, Charlo, Charlo, Thurman, Garcia, Vargas, Crawford, Easter Jr, Sosa, Russel Jr, Warren, - 12
    Y'all beating us by 1 but we going be tied when Fury gets stripped

With all the damn titles that are Available now, being World Champion don't mean ****!

Unify and I will be Impressed! Guys are grabbing titles then going back to fighting weak opponents in their back yard that is not impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      UK - Joshua, Fury(Probably will be stripped but for now he's still champ), Bellew, Cleverly, DeGale, Saunders, Brook, Burns, Flangan, Selby, Haskins, McDonnell, Frampton - 13
      USA - Wilder, Jacobs, Charlo, Charlo, Thurman, Garcia, Vargas, Crawford, Easter Jr, Sosa, Russel Jr, Warren, - 12
      America has a population of over 300 million, the UK of around 70 million. You have 10x as many boxing gyms, trainers, registered fighters and so on and yet, you can only muster 12 champs out of a possible 60+. To add to that, the UK has the better champs in almost all similar divisions. You probably only have us beat at 154 and 140.

Comment

the american list reads like a whos who of most boring fighters/cherrypickers lol. dont get me wrong america has an amazing boxing history but that current crop of american fighters is not an inspiring list at all

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Haskins should not count because the American Randy Caballero lost his title on the scales and Haskins being a coward Britt refused to fight and ran off with the title to the UK and we have not seen him since.

Comment

I like to point out Adrien Broner lost his title ( WBA ) on the scales but whoop the Britt anyways....but its all good tho A.B is going to spark another one in Ricky burns......be on the look out for my boy Andrade and Mikey G....Oh and Spence next.....yeah we about to expose a lot of frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              the american list reads like a whos who of most boring fighters/cherrypickers lol. dont get me wrong america has an amazing boxing history but that current crop of american fighters is not an inspiring list at all
              Most of the Americans on that list been Knocking out there opponents and have become lineal moving up in weight fighting quality opponents in contrast if you examine the UK list : Burns, Flangan, Selby,Haskins, McDonnell, are pillow fisted wana-be slick chinny gun-shy boxers ; the type you are suppose to hate...but for some reason they get a pass -- I wonder why.

Comment

Working...
              X