No announcement yet.

Tevin Farmer vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22W (5KO), 4L (2KO), 1D

... who is this bum? Ranked 35 on Boxrec. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
      Farmer's losses aren't just on "bad management"

His first loss was to another guy making his debut (and is now 4-4) then lost to a guy with only two fights that is now 9-2. His other two losses he was in with those guys too soon, but not all his losses were bad management
      I've heard him say it was because he got a late start and didn't take boxing seriously.

Comment

This a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
          Yea without a doubt, the promoter situation is what probably won't let the fight happen,which is sad
          Farmer is not with PBC or Haymon. His last few fights were on HBO cards I believe.

Comment

What's up, though, Tevin?

Didn't know you posted on b-scene.

You were impressive tonight - congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Farmer is not with PBC or Haymon. His last few fights were on HBO cards I believe.
              Ok but why would Lomachenko fight him? Loma team already gave out the plan Salido rematch, Miguel Berchet mandatory then every body with a belt at 130..

Gamboa need a fight Farmer free?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Ok but why would Lomachenko fight him? Loma team already gave out the plan Salido rematch, Miguel Berchet mandatory then every body with a belt at 130..

Gamboa need a fight Farmer free?
                I was just saying the fight could happen because he's not with Haymon/PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  What's up, though, Tevin?

Didn't know you posted on b-scene.

You were impressive tonight - congrats.
                  This isn't Tevin, add to the fact that if you follow him on IG you see that he can't even spell certain words correctly, where as I try my best to speak and write properly, not all the time, but I try.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                    This isn't Tevin, add to the fact that if you follow him on IG you see that he can't even spell certain words correctly, where as I try my best to speak and write properly, not all the time, but I try.
                    Nice try, Tevin.

Nobody, other than Tevin (you), or Tevin's mother, would make a post talking about a fight against Lomachenko, which Tevin would have any sort of reasonable chance of making it competitive.

So yeah - congrats, Tevin - you did look good tonight.

But you ain't fooling no-one - Lomachenko is a class (no two classes; NO, THREE CLASSES!) above you.

Keep working your way up the ranks, Tevin. For your next opponent, I suggest one more "step-up" type fight before trying to get a title shot... I think a guy like Malcolm Klassen, Miguel Roman, or Stephen Smith sounds about right...

After that, should you win, I'd suggest trying Jhonny Gonzalez to get used to a longer, rangier opponent - as two of the belt-holders at 130 are long, rangy guys in Pedraza, and Walters (likely will be a belt-holder, if not, the second best guy at the weight regardless).....

THEN, should you beat a Jose Pedraza for a title, we can talk about you fighting Lomachenko.

Comment

Tevin Farmer actually has the chance to beat Lomachenko

Comment

Working...
                      X