No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
    i think somehow it might be a part of her plan to leave the phone there and get caught. some girls are like that. they don't know what to do and just let themselves get caught to go the easy way to say goodbye.
    You know what man ur right never thought of that, sh did beg but then again coulda been role play because she always knew I wouldn't tolerate that.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Shit happens..... Fuck it though man

I know its a blow but you got a new fam here..... You'll be alright
      Thanks allot man highly appreciate it.

Comment

Don't fuq with little girls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Don't fuq with little girls.
            Lol I meant little help, with girl type thing.

Comment

Are you still together? Or did you end it with her.

Comment

Damn bro... Just sent my gf the link to this forum so she can read it. My girl sounds about the same, good girl, gets along with my family, doesn't drink, goes to school. But we've been together 4 years. Let's seee what she has to say about this.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Are you still together? Or did you end it with her.
                  Nah bro I sent her packing she keeps calling and texting but I ain't replying , if it was like a kiss in a club or a minor mess up and she came clean maybe I'd think about forgiving her, but she had a relationship with someone else. Not only does that show I'm not enough for her but she lied and can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                    Damn bro... Just sent my gf the link to this forum so she can read it. My girl sounds about the same, good girl, gets along with my family, doesn't drink, goes to school. But we've been together 4 years. Let's seee what she has to say about this.
                    Yeah any relationship after a year your in deep, I've never trusted girls 100% but this is a bit surreal like it would be in ur case since ur girl seems like the whole package aswell, u think damn if this girl did it I wonder what is out there.

Comment

It Comes With Age

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      Ok so my gf , is typical gf very chance she gets she goes through my phone and always tries to find dirt on me any way she can, shes over now said she was going somewhere with my sister calld her because she's taking a while, her phones rings and turns out she forgot it here, should I rate her phone? I never go through her stuff but I mean it's here lol.
                      Personally, I don't associate with people that feel that they need to investigate me, that seems a bit odd. If a woman is going through your phone her insecurity must be so high that your phone issue has to be the least of your problems. There has to at least be a veneer of trust in a relationship to make it work, but if even that is stripped away what do you have?

When I was younger I kept company with dramatic women that would try to keep track of all of my movements. Of course I'm leaving out the details behind much of their erratic behavior like my lying and cheating. Which is to say, always think about the cause of a behavior and not the effect. The effect obviously isn't pleasant, but if one understands the cause then what one does is solve a problem at its core, and not just a superficial band aid.

As I've gotten older, I listen, asked questions but most importantly I follow through with what I say I'm going to do. With that mindset, oddly enough I attract women that are more secure with themselves, therefore I don't feel like I have to lie, I can be true to myself.

Tit for tat is a sad way to go out....

Comment

Working...
                      X