No announcement yet.

Getting outboxed by Ricky Hatton is humiliating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Cano didn't outbox Malignaggi though, it was Paulie doing all the boxing, the overweight Cano doing the come-forward slugging.
    Cano outboxed him, out punched him and out did him in just about every category except thrown and missed jabs.

Just because Paulie had the more "pure boxing" style doesnt mean he outboxed Cano while losing comfortably

Comment

Paulies foot speed is overrated, Hatton was easily able to close distance.

He has handspeed but average feet

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Cano outboxed him, out punched him and out did him in just about every category except thrown and missed jabs.

Just because Paulie had the more "pure boxing" style doesnt mean he outboxed Cano while losing comfortably
        Very true, sad that in Brooklyn they just couldn't fathom recording the L that Paulie deserved that night to such a pedestrian fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Very true, sad that in Brooklyn they just couldn't fathom recording the L that Paulie deserved that night to such a pedestrian fighter.
          I was live and the place boo'd paulie pretty bad after giving him a big applause during his entrance

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Just because Paulie had the more "pure boxing" style doesnt mean he outboxed Cano
            He "outboxed" him in the context of this thread. Cano was the slugger who managed to get through late.

I know you're always itching to knock Paulie, but do try to keep it within the boundaries of the discussion.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 11-20-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi guys. I think Paulie gets a lot of hate than he deserves. He's great for the sport of boxing as he has the heart and talks a good deal. However, I thought Paulie did something to his hand early in his professional career which reduced his ability to throw KO punches, am I wrong? I heard this from somewhere and no it wasn't a Malignaggi fanboy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X