No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Mitchell Assist in Post-Sandy Clean-Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    You know he was their littering and punching infants.
    He probably found a drug needle on the side of the road and started stabbing kids with it.

Comment

Where dem bunny ears at...

Comment

These too fools coming in hurricane torn areas. Fresh to death as if there going out to a night of clubbing are you serious

Comment

I only looked at these pictures to see if the Watson twins found a way to rubber neck into the shots. Doesn't look like their dad dropped them off in time for the photo op this time hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            I know right, if it wasn't for Seth being their the whole event would have turned for the worse with broner un-thoughtful demeanor. Respect to Seth because if not for him broner would have just turned the good deed into a mockery.

Our prayers goes out to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
            No doubt, when I initially saw the video and read the thread some of my first thoughts were "At least they're trying to do good" even it was just for the PR, it's good image for boxing. When I actually saw Broner behaving like a clown it was disheartening. What does that say about our sport? when one of its most popular new up and coming champs behaves like a total idiot infront of kids and the media?

I really am grateful a classy fighter like Seth Mitchell was there to set his ass straight.

Hopefully no victims of Hurricane Sandy had to endure the lack of respect shown by Broner at The Boys and Girls club.

Comment

Please, he's wearing the same clothes in every pic, it was literally here " hold this bag and smile" ok lets go to next site.

Nothing more than a PR move.

Real people/celebs who help out be there all day and dont call photographers there to take pictures......

Attention wh0ring from Broner at its finest.

Dude is pathetic, if you want to help out do it, dont dress up like a fairy and go hold a bag with MJ gloves on.

Wear some shiet clothes and help out all day and dont call the media..

Comment

You A $ $ clowns make me sick... his shoes arent dirty... he's got on club clothes... FInd something to do... what have you accomplished to be so critical...

Comment

Good to see boxers lifting spirits and doing good work.

Comment

good stuff from broner and mitchell

Comment

nicely done. good to see this from the problem. seth is no surprise

Comment

Working...
                      X