Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if your boss or manager slept at work in front of people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if your boss or manager slept at work in front of people?

So this has happened a few times with my manager. He has slept at work in front of co-workers and clients. **** is very unprofessional and he snores loud af so it's obvious that he is sleeping. I think he has a small case of narcolepsy because out of nowhere he will fall asleep but me and my other coworkers are sick of it. Yesterday he fell asleep at his desk snoring up a ****ing storm and people were coming in laughing at him. Me and my coworkers were so ****ing embarrassed. I think his boss knows about it because we called him the first time it happened and he said wheel his big ass in the back away from people. I honestly want to complain because this ****ing thing is ridiculous. What would you do to stop his ass from sleeping? Can he get fired for this ****?
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 02-09-2016, 03:53 PM.

Another ****ing thing that happened a few weeks ago was that he went to run errands and he came back to work and we saw him parked his car infront of the building we work at. He was in the car for a few hours. His lights were on for 45 mins, then they were shut off. He calls me two hours later saying how come I didn't wake him up when he was asleep for the past few hours? I was like wtf? You serious? I'm not your mom you dumbass. Well, I didn't say that **** but I wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
      So this has happened a few times with my manager. He has slept at work in front of co-workers and clients. **** is very unprofessional and he snores loud af so it's obvious that he is sleeping. I think he has a small case of narcolepsy because out of nowhere he will fall asleep but me and my other coworkers are sick of it. Yesterday he fell asleep at his desk snoring up a ****ing storm and people were coming in laughing at him. Me and my coworkers were so ****ing embarrassed. I think his boss knows about it because we called him the first time it happened and he said wheel his big ass in the back away from people. I honestly want to complain because this ****ing thing is ridiculous. What would you do to stop his ass from sleeping? Can he get fired for this ****?
      He's the boss, he can do as he pleases

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        He's the boss, he can do as he pleases
        He's got two people above him so he's not technically the boss. Wonder what the regional director will think of this.

Comment

He's got two people above him so he's not technically the boss. Wonder what the regional director will think of this.
          How often does the regional director come in

Comment

Another ****ing thing that happened a few weeks ago was that he went to run errands and he came back to work and we saw him parked his car infront of the building we work at. He was in the car for a few hours. His lights were on for 45 mins, then they were shut off. He calls me two hours later saying how come I didn't wake him up when he was asleep for the past few hours? I was like wtf? You serious? I'm not your mom you dumbass. Well, I didn't say that **** but I wanted too.
            He should have set a phone alarm if he was on break.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              How often does the regional director come in
              He comes down every once in a great while but his ass won't sleep if he knows he's coming in. That's for sure. I'm wondering if they can do **** about it because it can fall under a medical condition if he has narcolepsy they might not be able to do anything about it.

Comment

He comes down every once in a great while but his ass won't sleep if he knows he's coming in. That's for sure. I'm wondering if they can do **** about it because it can fall under a medical condition if he has narcolepsy they might not be able to do anything about it.
                The way you describe him, he sounds like a narcoleptic douche

Comment

Wouldn't do anything, unless I found him likeable, then help.

Comment

You sound like the office *****, locate your ballsack.

Comment

Working...
                    X