No announcement yet.

iggy azalea freestylin on sway in the morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Run View Post

The stuff some of us listen to is just horrible nonsense.
    Lol I listen to some horrible stuff myself, but I'm not a teenager who's easily influenced.

Comment

Here's the latest rap song I heard over the radio driving home from work:

I used to listen to a lot of hiphop back in the day, but rarely do these days. Let's be real. A lot of the messages we get from rap songs aren't good for children or adults even. It's usually about violence, money, hoes, drugs, sex. If I hear a rap song about a different subject, I am pleasantly-surprised, but usually if I am listening to the rap/hiphop stations here, what the mainstream artists are rapping about are the usual violence, money, hoes, drugs, sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

I used to listen to a lot of hiphop back in the day, but rarely do these days. Let's be real. A lot of the messages we get from rap songs aren't good for children or adults even. It's usually about violence, money, hoes, drugs, sex. If I hear a rap song about a different subject, I am pleasantly-surprised, but usually if I am listening to the rap/hiphop stations here, what the mainstream artists are rapping about are the usual violence, money, hoes, drugs, sex.
        They played this on the radio wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

dude!! i was out driving too and heard that song pop up. me and my boy were literally losing our minds. we could not believe this song made it to the radio waves.

its a ****ing joke to play that garbage

Comment

Working...
          X