No announcement yet.

Canelo the sore winner..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo the sore winner..

Canelo's post fight interview was horrendous. No respect even in winning is a clear sign of an insecure fighter. Canelo will completely avoid a Lara rematch.

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Canelo's post fight interview was horrendous. No respect even in winning is a clear sign of an insecure fighter. Canelo will completely avoid a Lara rematch.

I would have preferred a more respectful attitude from both fighters after but I can't blame Canelo. Throughout the whole promotion of the fight Lara and his camp did nothing but trash talk and Canelo for the most part stayed quiet. Canelo won, so he walked the walk now he can talk the talk. I remember all the Lara fans supporting Lara's trash talk before, but now Canelo does it, and justifiably so, it's all bad? You know for damn sure that if Lara was more respectful during the build up Canelo would have done the usual "respectful" interview.

Comment

Nonsense.

He was just expecting a lot of "talk" from Lara himself and simply did a bit of preemptive trash talk to offset whatever Lara and his camp. were going to say.

I say it was a job well done on Canelo's part. He shut them up before they ever got started.

Comment

The fight sucked. It was a draw and no fighter was exploited. Both did the best version of what they do, given the opponent in front of them. That wasn't a boxing clinic as much as it was a clear victory for Canelo. No question marks were answered because no one stepped out of there comfort zone.

**** fight and every other fight was much exciting.

Comment

Canelito was trashing Lara, it was hilarious

Lara pissing blood right now while Canelo celebrating his victory

Comment

Lara's fans the sore losers, just get over it man

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              Nonsense.

He was just expecting a lot of "talk" from Lara himself and simply did a bit of preemptive trash talk to offset whatever Lara and his camp. were going to say.

I say it was a job well done on Canelo's part. He shut them up before they ever got started.
              Canelo might have contributed more to building a rematch. Not that it will happen.

Comment

Canelo might have contributed more to building a rematch. Not that it will happen.
                Canelo quote: "When Lara learns how to fight, I will gladly give him a rematch".

I say that quoted just about killed any potential of a rematch. But it was good for the LOLz.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  The fight sucked. It was a draw and no fighter was exploited. Both did the best version of what they do, given the opponent in front of them. That wasn't a boxing clinic as much as it was a clear victory for Canelo. No question marks were answered because no one stepped out of there comfort zone.

**** fight and every other fight was much exciting.
                  Could have gone either way. I sort of enjoyed it although my guy lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    Canelo quote: "When Lara learns how to fight, I will gladly give him a rematch".

I say that quoted just about killed any potential of a rematch. But it was good for the LOLz.
                    Oh yes it didn't!

Comment

Working...
                    X