Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So tune-up for possible Golovkin, but jump straight into Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    So let me see the subjects so far, to avoid talking about Golovkin:

1. Canelo is also a hype job.

2. Miguel Cotto is not top 3 at 154.

3. ??? Anymore non-Golovkin refutes?
    Canelo is not a hypejob also ran, he's The Hypejob of the century so far. Who's even close?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Spinks, Cotto, Mayweather > Froch, Kessler and Abraham. I guess that means Judah is better than Ward.
      Terrible comparison. Damn.

How can you quote that post clearly stating Cotto is pending as a win and bring up a guy who went 2-2.

Quote that post after Canelo-Cotto happens.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I don't even know what your argument about GGG is, it's lost in the sea of embarrassing nonsense you keep serving up. You know credibility is much harder to earn than to lose, and you just lost a lot effortlessly.
        When did you become the judge of credibility. Look at your post history, all you do is talk bad about Floyd, Canelo and any one in GBP.

My arguments are on the very first page and throughout until Canelo was brought up, which changed the subject(mission complete for you idiots). The very first quote to it is "You sound like Quillin". No argument, no refute, nothing.

Comment

Okay, this is interesting.

Give me your list of top 10 JMW's and include the wins that catapulted them to that spot.

I'll wait. I'll even help you out.

Champion: Carlos Molina
          1. Ishe Smith
          2. Willie Nelson
          3. Cornelious Bundrage
          4. Alfredo Angulo

Much better?

I gave you the champ and top 4, it should be easy to finish the rest.
          It's not interesting because I'm questioning their rank, I'm looking passed what looks pretty on paper so that I can actually focus my sights on the actual achievement. Cotto was ranked so highly as a Jr. Middleweight because the division was poor.
          Terrible comparison. Damn.

How can you quote that post clearly stating Cotto is pending as a win and bring up a guy who went 2-2.

Quote that post after Canelo-Cotto happens.
          It is not a terrible comparison, you're giving Canelo credit for things he has not accomplished. Would you prefer it if I wrote

Spinks, Mayweather, Pacquiao (pending) > Kessler, Froch, Abraham?

Bottom line is Canelo has not fought Cotto, and when he fought Mayweather he didn't look as though he deserved to be in the same ring as him. Why you're giving Canelo credit for those things I do not know.
          Last edited by FeFist; 11-09-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

When did you become the judge of credibility. Look at your post history, all you do is talk bad about Floyd, Canelo and any one in GBP.

My arguments are on the very first page and throughout until Canelo was brought up, which changed the subject(mission complete for you idiots). The very first quote to it is "You sound like Quillin". No argument, no refute, nothing.
            It's not just me, everybody laughed at your Canelo/Rigo comparison. It brands you as a raging nuthugger.

Comment

Working...
            X