No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vicente Mosquera Batters Late Sub Cosme Rivera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vicente Mosquera Batters Late Sub Cosme Rivera

By Jake Donovan - Vicente Mosquera dominatedlate sub Cosme Rivera en route to a 7th round stoppage in their Telemundo-televised main event Friday evening in Kissimmmee, Florida.

Rivera was brought in under emergency circumstances on less than 24-hours notice as a replacement for Joan Guzman, who missed weight by more than eight pounds. Guzman's removal from the show resulted in the originally scheduled 140 lb. interim title fight downgraded to a catchweight affair.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratz to Mosquera, only man to drop Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Congratz to Mosquera, only man to drop Valero.

Boxrec warrior. Guy was dropped like a sack of **** throughout his career

Comment

Who is ever going to sign a contract Guzman if he always fefuses to make weight? I'm glad Mosquera went ahead and got a payday. Those guys that sign a contract to make weight and didn't, shouldn't be allowed to go ahead with the fight overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Oh yeah, when b*tch??

I've seen damn near all Valeros fights and i Don't remember him being dropped by anyone other than Mosquera you lieing mother****er...

That russian bum in your sig was dropped like a sack of dog **** doe....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            You're calling me a boxrec warrior? I watched the fight long before most fans had even heard of Valero. In which fights did Valero get "dropped like a sack of shit"?

Comment

Working...
            X