Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toners3 View Post
    I Can't Take Any More Of Khan And His Big Head And Small Chin. Fight And Beat The Guys That Whooped On You, Defend The Title A Couple Of Times, Then Call Out Floyd! Dumbass!
    He's tried but Garcia ducking...

Peterson rematch was made but he tested positive for steroids two weeks before the rematch...

Desperately chased the bradley fight to...

Comment

• So tired of hearing Khans Mouth.

Amir Con thinks he can talk his way into a payday. He reminds me of Celestino Cabellero or whatever his name is ....shut up and earn a big fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        So tired of hearing Khans Mouth.

Amir Con thinks he can talk his way into a payday. He reminds me of Celestino Cabellero or whatever his name is ....shut up and earn a big fight!
        Khan dont need the money...

One of the only boxers who just wants to fight the best...

Win/lose/draw doesnt matter.

Just wants to fight the best which is exactly what boxing needs

Comment

• Originally posted by NoMoTomatoCans View Post
          Khan is living in a fantasy world. What's his record for his last 5 fights, like 3-2? (Too lazy to look it up). How can u expect to go 3-2 and fight the P4P champ? More importantly, how can you expect to fight the P4P champ when u almost got KTFO by some bum in your last fight?
          Ortiz almost got knocked out by berto but he still got the Mayweather fight. And Ortiz quit in the Maidana fight, at least Khan beat Maidana remember..

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
            Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely
            how are you not banned from boxingscene?????

go watch cricket on espn the ocho

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
              Khan dont need the money...

One of the only boxers who just wants to fight the best...

Win/lose/draw doesnt matter.

Just wants to fight the best which is exactly what boxing needs
              this is true man, green k

Comment

• Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post
                Woah!!!! I like khan but thats crazy!!!!

That title belongs to pacman!! Also when floyd (rarley) does decide to be agressive he is looks pretty special aswell
                Yeah i wouldnt say Khan is the most dynamic by any means. He has a lot of flaws still and he needs to move to the US so he can be close to his trainer and work on his technique or he'll never improve.

Comment

• For once and kinda strange but I believe Amir. Because its not like Floyd is going to KO khan or have the intention too. Floyd will try to beat Amir by points and Amir is at his worst when he's up against presser and power punchers, he aint gotta worry about that with Floyd so Amir will shine. yea I said it.

Comment

• Khan doesn't have a quarter of the toughness and chin that Guerrero has and I did't give him a shot against FM.

I generally don't bet on FM to knock out opponents, but he would KO Khan. Simply no reason for this fight to happen, other than money. So, I guess it will happen then, lol...sigh

Comment

• Same **** different day.

Comment

Working...
                      X