Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    and how you know this?
    i didnt say i knew anything. but what i do know is that in thailand , hiv is at its highest rate among the transsexual population which is a big segement of its sex tourism industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Or maybe he couldve gotten it from a sparring partner, there is a lot of possibilities.
      i think the sparring partner thing is less likely of them all..............

Comment

wow this is terrible

Comment

Not trying to jump the gun or anything here, but could you imagine if this slipped past the tests, and perhaps he was cut in the middle of the fight? And Rigondeaux was infected? Wow, I was really looking forward to this fight but thank god it's not happening, because this possibly could of ended Rigo's career as well.

Feel bad for Poonsawat, and it makes you wonder how long he's been infected, given the fact he's been active lately over in Thailand. Unless he's contracted in the last 3 months since his last fight. For all we know he unknowingly infected some of his opponents. This is the very reason people say you should always get tested no matter what the curcumstance, 'cause you can just never be 110 percent sure. Damn, what a f.uckin' mess and a half.

Comment

He should of swatted the poon earlier.

Sorry I had to, sad to hear, seriously... Omar with cancer now this.. Gotta becareful out there man.

Comment

Maybe PEDs gave him HIV?

Like, maybe he was increasing his 'roid dosage this cycle because the fight is so significant, but his testosterone skyrocketed, causing him to become too alpha. Then maybe the only cure to bring his T level down before the blood tests was to have an ungodly amount of sex with cheap prostitutes, leading to him catching teh AIDS in an effort to conceal his PED usage.

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if some of the teenaged NSB "PED experts" thought this was a good post.
              Last edited by ßringer; 12-13-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                And people here were quick to jump on his ass and call him a cheater.... smdh
                well if his wife is clean, and it turns out he contacted it like magic Johnson, then it was due to cheating on his wife. That would make him a cheater.

Comment

Dang BoxingScene... this isn't the type of article you post just to be the first. Wish you would have showed a bit more respect and give more privacy to Poon to bring this out on his own. Show a little discretion and restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i didnt say i knew anything. but what i do know is that in thailand , hiv is at its highest rate among the transsexual population which is a big segement of its sex tourism industry.
                    lady boys is what they call them...........and apparently their only in demand with tourist. not local men.......

thats why i said it's most likely that he got it just from a fast woman that he probably paid for quick sex...........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Multiple sources in Houston have advised BoxingScene.com that former super bantamweight champion Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym failed his pre-fight blood test because the Thai star tested positive for HIV [Human immunodeficiency virus is a lentivirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, AIDS]. Follow-up tests were taken to confirm the result. The local commission refused to license the fighter after the result was confirmed.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Very sad news to get.

How surreal. From about to be fighting for a title on US TV to having his career end from having HIV.

Thankfully for safety reasons this was caught on time. But as has been posted, hopefully his sparring partners, past opponents and his wife get checked and come out clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X