Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like I predicted, Lee has better skills but he was/is too soft!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I used to think otherwise but after today I have to agree. Jr has improved a little bit but that dude is massive, He looks bigger than a Carl Froch.
    yeah man , i expected him to atleast get stunned by lee's straight lefts but the kid just kept going like he did'nt even blink, lol. i dont wanna get carried away but i think he can compete with froch at smw, i mean for real.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      I totally agree, Cotto is a small ass JMW, Julio is the biggest MW right now!

Lee got hurt in 3 straight rounds and was out on his feet when he got stoped!
      I've seen fighters come back from worse. This isn't a fight between rising prospects that need to have their careers protected early on. At the championship level they should give the fighters the benefit of the doubt.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-17-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        yeah man , i expected him to atleast get stunned by lee's straight lefts but the kid just kept going like he did'nt even blink, lol. i dont wanna get carried away but i think he can compete with froch at smw, i mean for real.
        If he were able to go toe-to-toe with Froch then I would be thoroughly convinced he was the real deal. I would also like to see some more transparency with the drug testing.

Comment

Bring on Carl Froch vs Chavez Jr.

I'd pay to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
          X