No announcement yet.

Why not Pac vs. Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Pac vs. Victor Ortiz?

Ortiz is available now, and would bring more of a PPV audience than Tim Bradley I would think.

I wouldn't mind it... but Bradley would be in an uproar of epic proportion

Comment

Ortiz was giving Manny hell in sparing when at 147 said Roach , his words " Ortiz at this weight is a beast " ,,, Roach probably dont want none of that and a CW would be pretty obvious , I know Ortiz would like the fight but its a bit to dangerous for Arum , Manny is better fighting a smaller guy because his CWs are being exposed , even Cotto said he sacrificed his body for the pay and wont do that again ,

Comment

Leftovers... must consume, leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          I wouldn't mind it... but Bradley would be in an uproar of epic proportion
          Yeah, he would be pissed.

Comment

He got knocked out by Floyd in his last fight. Not happening, and Ortiz doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Leftovers... must consume, leftovers.
              This.

And as I said on another thread, Arum won't make this fight unless Ortiz signs with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He got knocked out by Floyd in his last fight. Not happening, and Ortiz doesn't deserve it.
                Here's the confused homey talk right here. Ko'd, doesn't deserve?? The MO of Pacman's last 3 of 4 fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Here's the confused homey talk right here. Ko'd, doesn't deserve?? The MO of Pacman's last 3 of 4 fights!!
                  And everyone hates Pac's opponent choices of late. Why should we like Ortiz as a choice? Bradley looks like the choice, and I couldn't be happier if it turns out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    And everyone hates Pac's opponent choices of late. Why should we like Ortiz as a choice? Bradley looks like the choice, and I couldn't be happier if it turns out that way.
                    Oh I want Bradley too. The man hasn't lost & doesn't want to learn how to. Meanwhile Pacman had easy pickings & looks like he forgot how to fight!!

Comment

Working...
                    X