Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States most racist major city....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
    is DC as dangerous now as it was in the 90s?
    the **** neighborhoods are really bad... but at least half the city is fine... from my exp at least

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I have always heard it is Boston. Do you agree or have you been to one more racist?
      How many areas of America are totally unsafe to be in if you are white?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Boy View Post
        How many areas of America are totally unsafe to be in if you are white?
        None. White people are cool everywhere, they just aren't accepted everywhere.

Comment

it's racism all over the world, just now in the usa people are "closet" about it

Comment

I don't know about most racist..but most segregated is definitely Chicago..

You know where the Mexicans, Blacks, Yuppies (rich whites), Trailer Trash (poor whites), China Town, Puerto Ricans, China Town, Greek Town, Ukranian Town, etc...

and it's ALL in different parts of the city...hardly anything meshed together..it's pretty sad actually..

Comment

I'm from Boston and I can honstely say that it's not racist in the least but maybe because I am from there I didnt notice it. Although I will say when I went to some cities throughout Tennessee they were the friendliest people I have ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post

You know where the Mexicans, Blacks, Yuppies (rich whites), Trailer Trash (poor whites), China Town, Puerto Ricans, China Town, Greek Town, Ukranian Town, etc...

and it's ALL in different parts of the city...hardly anything meshed together..it's pretty sad actually..
                thats how detroit is, its a black side, white side, asian side, mexican side, etc

and what funny bout it is when i went to Canada a while ago in Windsor it was all types a race's walking up and down the street. i was like "man it's like kumbya in here"

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  I'm from Boston and I can honstely say that it's not racist in the least but maybe because I am from there I didnt notice it. Although I will say when I went to some cities throughout Tennessee they were the friendliest people I have ever met.
                  Yeah well no ****, Whiteboy lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

major city, boston.

state, maybe texas.

most racist? vidor texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post

I don't think Chicago is racist but you're right about it being segregated. One thing that I love about Chicago, like NYC, it is very diverse and all people are welcome. I lived on the North Side and if I ever get back I'll end up living there again, so even I am contributing to the segregation in a way I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X