• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know exactly what you mean.

Take care bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Good conversations with you all. Conversations ranging a variety of topics. I was a "God Botherer" as Anorak would say, and a good one. I also graced the training forum with some of my boxing and martial arts knowledge. LOOK IT UP. It's a good read.

Found kinship with my fellow Maidana fans. I predicted Broner would get battered and beaten. I also predicted Maidana would give Mayweather hell. My true Maidana fans remember me.

Having said that..... this place is far too racist for me to endorse any longer. ANYONE who laughs at AddiX jokes are racist. And distressingly, that is many of you.

Truth is I am white. I never ONCE said I was black. LOOK IT UP. Racist ass pos's just assumed I was and I didnt correct them. Do I have a beautiful ebony queen? Why yes....yes I do. She often jokes that "I" am the ratchet one. Lol. I do get buck from time to time it's true. You gotta stand for what's right and what's true, no matter the cost. (No Larry)

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing. Then I was a lounge cat....but yall just foul. I gotta be ouuuut!

To my friends over the years, Be Eazy, and prosper.

To my enemies, Later bitches! Enjoy not having a life.
      That in itself is a racist joke you just made that you said your tired of addixx for.

"my girl is black but she says im the ratchet one" as if blacks are all ratchets.

pssh i expected more from you syf

Comment

Good conversations with you all. Conversations ranging a variety of topics. I was a "God Botherer" as Anorak would say, and a good one. I also graced the training forum with some of my boxing and martial arts knowledge. LOOK IT UP. It's a good read.

Found kinship with my fellow Maidana fans. I predicted Broner would get battered and beaten. I also predicted Maidana would give Mayweather hell. My true Maidana fans remember me.

Having said that..... this place is far too racist for me to endorse any longer. ANYONE who laughs at AddiX jokes are racist. And distressingly, that is many of you.

Truth is I am white. I never ONCE said I was black. LOOK IT UP. Racist ass pos's just assumed I was and I didnt correct them. Do I have a beautiful ebony queen? Why yes....yes I do. She often jokes that "I" am the ratchet one. Lol. I do get buck from time to time it's true. You gotta stand for what's right and what's true, no matter the cost. (No Larry)

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing. Then I was a lounge cat....but yall just foul. I gotta be ouuuut!

To my friends over the years, Be Eazy, and prosper.

To my enemies, Later bitches! Enjoy not having a life.
        I will

Comment

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            in other words anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a racist

typical democrat cant
            Urine idiot there are tons of racist posters here

Comment

Dont quit us bro. Racism is a part of the world (unfortunately). You just gonna quit the world too?

Comment

Good job, we hope to do the same to the rest of your kind.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Good job, we hope to do the same to the rest of your kind.
                  man you are something

Comment

I been thinking about leaving too. I need to quit this place and drinking. Study more. Sorry about your pops.

P.s some of addix stuff is really racist but sometimes funny. "Black people dogs" lol

Comment

Addix is ****in hilarious man, you shouldnt take what he says to heart. I mean look at what this guy says about white people and I can't stop laughing about it.

9,10 and 13 are ****in gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X