Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner just posted on Instagram that he's done boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    didn't a certain poster here say he was going to be the next fighter of the decade though??
    more like hype job of the decade.

Comment

whenever I think of Broner and his fall I always stop for a moment of silence in honor of Frank Ducketts

RIP Ducketts who ate his gun that fateful night when AB got peed on by Maidana

Comment

what ever it was he took it down

Comment

This guy will be fighting into his 40's

Comment

Hopefully we get to see him lose in embarrassing fashion a couple more times.

Comment

Good riddance. He's an embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

this kid needs boxing to keep him out of trouble and fund his lifestyle.

he couldn'ts stop if he tried. broner is a troubled, immature kid. he clearly doesn't have a lot of people around him who have his best interests in mind. tat might not be fair, actually. they may exist, but he clearly doesn't listen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  this kid needs boxing to keep him out of trouble and fund his lifestyle.

he couldn'ts stop if he tried. broner is a troubled, immature kid. he clearly doesn't have a lot of people around him who have his best interests in mind. tat might not be fair, actually. they may exist, but he clearly doesn't listen to them.

Yea dude has a bunch of kids to take care of

Comment

Even if he did take the Pacquiao fight, I highly doubt it'd go through. It'd either get cancelled due to Broner's fault or the fight would go on and the payday would enable his lifestyle which wouldn't be healthy and wise. I'm glad he didn't accept the fight, it'd be a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BJfhwp9hpNt/

Edit: I'm in my phone at work. Perhaps someone can embed?
                      "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram."

Comment

Working...
                      X