Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall know who the man is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ward, but at this point my opinion has changed again. Kovalev will likely beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      without dispute? clearly should have been dq'd against kessler did you forget that? 88 clinches isn't enough to dq someone? thats more than akwindade and when you throw in all the headbutts he did? he got that hometown advantage just like he wanted. its not trolling calling out cheaters who get away with cheating. just because you are a fanboy doesn't mean everyone else has to be blind.
      excuses are for losers....

cant be a b!tch all your life man....newsflash....they teach you how to work out of a clinch, avoid the clinch, and get out of the in the amatuers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Overated. Overated resume as well.
        only thing overrated is yo mamas ass

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        hmm i'm not sure the man would have to have every fight so heavily weighted in his favor. froch fought in 4 coutnries in the super six while ward fought in 1 with most of his figths in his hometown. the man wouldn't drain dawson to zombie status, the man wouldn't duck every credible threat for 5 years. he's just a guy taking advantage of favorable cirumstances. no risks is his motto.
        wat you talkin bout slice? ward, THE man, whooped all your euro kings like they belonged in the amateurs. dont make excuses

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        yea he took no risks......even though he won all his titles in the RING and his first title fight(he was only 20-0) was vs a fighter who only lost to a hall of famer and had twice as many fights

dawson wanted the fight at 168 and called ward out

as far as fighting at home.....has he recieved any gift decisions or scorecards? no, he has beaten everyone clearly without dispute

give it a rest man, you suck at trolling.

you must be one of those idiots hoping ward vs kov doesnt happen because Ward has a good chance at upsetting the applecart
        preach *****

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
        I like Ward, but at this point my opinion has changed again. Kovalev will likely beat him.
        if kovalev wins ill leave the country

Comment

Originally posted by hoe_train View Post
          only thing overrated is yo mamas ass

wat you talkin bout slice? ward, THE man, whooped all your euro kings like they belonged in the amateurs. dont make excuses

preach *****

if kovalev wins ill leave the country
          some of these posters are pathetic

Comment

Working...
          X