Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Rolls On, Decisions Moore Before Home Crowd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Rolls On, Decisions Moore Before Home Crowd

Pensacola Bay Center in Pensacola, Florida - Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (64-9, 46 KOs) will likely continue his career, as he won a lopsided ten round unanimous decision over journeyman Rodney Moore (17-12-2, 7 KOs). There wasn't much action with Jones boxing his way to victory. All three judges saw it 100-90.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell roy-toney 2 coming up

Comment

Can it get anymore embarrassing for Roy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Can it get anymore embarrassing for Roy?
        Yes it could be more embarrassing for roy... He could be losing to guys like Rodney moore

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yes it could be more embarrassing for roy... He could be losing to guys like Rodney moore
          I don't know man, to me he's already at the bottom. If he lost to that guy I wouldn't even be surprised. All it takes is a decent punch and Roy is gone. It's gotten to the point where I can't even watch Roy's old fights because it's too depressing seeing what he once was and is now

Comment

I cant even believe Jones' career has come to this...

Comment

Thank goodness it was not on TV.. I wonder how many suckers paid 2 watch this travesty??

Comment

Boxing isn't a means to an end, but rather an end in itself — a maxim which accurately sums up where RJJ is at this stage of his career. Long gone are the days of fighting for a check, all that remains is a man consumed by sheer competitiveness, and the undying urge to satisfy his fighting spirit.

Comment

dont listen to the haters, youve still got it roy!!!

Comment

i bet margarito now KO's jones jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X