Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Drumpf needs to build that wall already
    I had Khan getting knocked out for like less then 12 hours and I got a red from someone that just said Donald Trump and then one that said "**** canela" and none were from you ...

I'm thinking im gonna have a non drunk day, just hit up da Mota.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Virgil, there is only one and brotha it ain't you. I have the most cred in the whole lang.

YALL FEEL ME?

The Canelo of the Lang, ya'll can't c me.
      I got into some really stupid petty nonsense. Got my tent robbed. Some people tried to get to me. I defend my ****ing self. Also I've rubbed some dickheads the wrong way here but I've also rubbed plenty the right way too.

And that ain't a ****ing gay reference you bunch of queers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I got into some really stupid petty nonsense. Got my tent robbed. Some people tried to get to me. I defend my ****ing self. Also I've rubbed some dickheads the wrong way here but I've also rubbed plenty the right way too.

And that ain't a ****ing gay reference you bunch of queers.

You get a gun yet Virgil? Alaskans love their guns, gotta stay safe.

Comment

• I tried to **** a Chinese tourist the other day. Found her lost on the edge of my plant/lockup facility and showed her on her way. Spit a little game in Chinese. She seemed dtf but was waiting on friends and was leaving in the morning.

It's not easy getting ***** here with the whole 10 to 1 ratio thing or whatever the ****.

Plenty of *****es who want the pipe but I ain't having that ****.

Comment

You get a gun yet Virgil? Alaskans love their guns, gotta stay safe.
            I'm not in a situation in which I can have any weapons right now and can't afford a gun right now.

I figured a hatchet, which I sharpened perfectly, would be about the next best thing; that and I keep my knife close now too. These are just tools playa.

I certainly made a big show of it, simply by doing some work at the drunk spot with my new tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              I'm not in a situation in which I can have any weapons right now and can't afford a gun right now.

I figured a hatchet, which I sharpened perfectly, would be about the next best thing; that and I keep my knife close now too. These are just tools playa.

I certainly made a big show of it, simply by doing some work at the drunk spot with my new tools.
              Just learn to like shoot arrows real good or something lol

And Virgil, you should just get a lil fruity man, we won't judge in the Drunk Lang.

Comment

And Virgil, you should just get a lil fruity man, we won't judge in the Drunk Lang.
                I like my edges just fine.

Comment

I ain't even remotely into fruity stuff, og triple triple.

If I'm really hurting for it I've already figured out where the secret hidden Chinese massage parlor is.

I'm a goddamn detective. I oughta be working for the FBI and ****.

Just don't want to spend my money and don't really like the scene in those sort of places.

Comment

• Comment

• On the drink watching Bar Rescue.

My sun burn hurts so damn bad this is ******ed

Comment

Working...
                      X