Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The jeepnee. Top quality craftsmanship. The ideal transportation for the masses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Bad azz rides!! Pimped out beyond all known theoretical limits, of ride pimping.

Who can compete with that?

That ride is in dire need of a few some RPG direct hits!
    That's what I'm sayin Pimpin ride . 72 virgins will get off on this ride and Come like a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      That's what I'm sayin Pimpin ride . 72 virgins will get off on this ride and Come like a whore.
      Green k! Jhonny Jhihadi wants to drive that ride all over.

Comment

There is a certain poster who knows little about Filipino craftsmanship and customization of vehicles.
        i'll tell u what, go buy yourself a jeepnee to drive around in cali and i'll take the mercedes benz glk.

we;ll see whose breaks down first.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          i'll tell u what, go buy yourself a jeepnee to drive around in cali and i'll take the mercedes benz glk.

Not a bad little thread this turned out to be! You inspired me to help you take real pride in things.

I can see I have failed.

I will take the Hino, and it will be better than the Benz.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
            lmao!!!
            Glad you get the humor. Men love vehicles, globally, and go to great lengths to differentiate themselves via a vehicle.

My time spent in the Philippines over the years has been great. Warm people, bright smiles, and I was never robbed at gun point like that off duty police officer in Ciudad Mexico jacked me. But, it was my fault, he caught me slipping.

The jeepnee are individual artworks! Each one unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post

You got no love for real Filipino craftsmanship. When I go to the Philippines I buy all kinds of things that are handcrafted and contribute to the nation.

Change your user name and sig photo. Use a photo of a confused young man, driving a Kia with a big racing muffler and racing stickers on it.

Ay Dios Mio ese, embrace hand crafted and give back.

Comment

Glad you get the humor. Men love vehicles, globally, and go to great lengths to differentiate themselves via a vehicle.

My time spent in the Philippines over the years has been great. Warm people, bright smiles, and I was never robbed at gun point like that off duty police officer in Ciudad Mexico jacked me. But, it was my fault, he caught me slipping.

The jeepnee are individual artworks! Each one unique.
                lt's jeepney, mate. That's a pinoy english. Pinoy member of black eyed peas, apple de apps recently brought a jeepney to the states. My late father used to have two jeepneys but l never got to appreciate them. The original jeepneys were made out of the military vehicles left by Gl's in the Philippines after world war 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                  lt's jeepney, mate. That's a pinoy english. Pinoy member of black eyed peas, apple de apps recently brought a jeepney to the states. My late father used to have two jeepneys but l never got to appreciate them. The original jeepneys were made out of the military vehicles left by Gl's in the Philippines after world war 2.
                  I know the history and appreciate creativity in any country.

I love seeing guys, fabricators and others, show skills and creativity.

The Jeepnee are well made, and like your dad, I appreciate this icon of the Filipino people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

This is a world wide phenomenon!!! Excellent stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X