Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs: No Quillin rematch on the hunt for Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, I wouldn't want to see a rematch right now anyway. Why see a rematch of a fight where Jacobs absolutely humiliated and destroyed a guy in one round?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Meh, I wouldn't want to see a rematch right now anyway. Why see a rematch of a fight where Jacobs absolutely humiliated and destroyed a guy in one round?
      You don't think that quillin has a chance?

Comment

I gave Saunders a chance against Jacobs. I also feel he would take that fight.

Comment

If Jacobs wants to fight him he must listen to all of billy hoe saunders demands. 3 million dollars, fight in UK (take less money), and all the other delusional demands the Lineal/Undisputed champion wanted.

Comment

BJS would get more shit than credit for taking this fight, way more

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              We’d fight (Quillin) in two seconds but I don’t think Peter wants the fight,” Connolly said. “We said right away to Al (Haymon, the manager for both Jacobs and Quillin) we’d fight him anytime he wants. We’d fight him next and you know Al is always guarded – it’s not going to happen next. It’s definitely not going to happen. But it’s not from our side. It’s from their side.”

Everyone wants a piece of Joey boy is he the weakest link?
              I think Joe takes this fight because it's less risk than gg
              Yeah they going after the weakest link, but I think the Quillin win made them forget Jacobs used to be the weakest link.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Yeah, seriously....wtf is with this sport? Guy fights 90 seconds and then needs a stay busy fight 5 months later....
                Isnt that the PBC model? Wait long enough in between fights to completely kill any momentum the fighter might have gotten? Oh, and also make sure the next fight is on a completely different network than the previous fight.......

Comment

quillin doesnt deserve a rematch he got sparked out!

Comment

Billy Joe going to box circles round this kid. He's not even a real champion.

Comment

Hey what about peter What do you guys think he does next ????

Comment

Working...
                      X