Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pat Condell- Does this guy go too far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a bitter old man but a lot of what he says is absolute fact.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
        He's a bitter, angry sad old man.

Calling him "ballsy" for bashing normal Muslims is ridiculous - considering how easy it is to make **** up about them and people will eat it right up.

He's a failed comedian that tried to sound controversial by picking on this era's scapegoat (Islam) and found alot of support from teenage Europeans and Brits constantly surfing the webs.

Old man looks like he has no interaction with people in real life. Not surprised too.

What do you mean "normal".....

Islam is a menace to humanity, They will kill you, given the chance they can get away with it. (just because you are not one of them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          What do you mean "normal".....

Islam is a menace to humanity, They will kill you, given the chance they can get away with it. (just because you are not one of them.)
          Hey Canada guy, are you speaking up in public about your concerns or just airing them behind a keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Hey Canada guy, are you speaking up in public about your concerns or just airing them behind a keyboard?
            In public sometimes....I debate with them mostly in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
              normal Muslims, how easy it is to make **** up about them
              Where I'm from (Western Europe), discussing Islam with "normal" Muslims requires backup & escape routes. I can scan an article for you from today's newspaper wherein a journalist of Middle Eastern descent explains why he doesn't have the balls to bring up the topic of religion in Muslim neighbourhoods. This guy thinks broaching the subject of Islam is ballsy, so I guess talking Pat Condell level **** would get him lynched.

So as I was saying, ballsy.

Comment

Turkey arming ISIS

http://news.yahoo.com/turkish-journa...144256700.html

Turkish fans booed a minute of silence for those killed in the Paris attacks

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/18/wo...r-fans-turkey/

Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis are dramatically overrepresented among convicted rapists in Denmark.

http://www.bt.dk/danmark/hveranden-v...-er-udlaending

I guess Turks, Saudis, Iraqis, Somalis, Iranians don't count as "normal" Muslims.

Comment

does he have a video where he talks about british history of colonialism?

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                    does he have a video where he talks about british history of colonialism?
                    No, but this may work for you, Speaking of British colony....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      No, but this may work for you, Speaking of British colony....

interesting video.

have you seen this video

Comment

Working...
                      X