• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Wrong!! Try again.
    U been wrong all your life fool!

Comment

Best coward stinker ever

Hes Right Manny cant hug and run around the ring that well.
      Most boring cowardly fighter if you can even call him that in and out of the ring.
      He is an evasive move genious I cant even call it defense because he doesnt use it to beat people up, he throws some pitty -pat slaps hugs and runs hardly a spectacle but then talks **** like hes Mike Tyson or something...jr is a willie pep or whitaker but without the offense which amounts to pretty ****ing Gay....

Comment

Never was never will be. A great fighter but a product of media and fanatics.

Comment

How can a person be so arrogant when he was ducking this guy for 6 years waiting for him to be washed up and then claim he beat the "best undefeated pacquiao"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31Xq5tzbLM

"Walking through cotto" "knocking down msley"

You can hear him dead scared of prime pacquiao.

"health comes first"

Floyd is the biggest fraud in boxing, he claims pacquiao is not on his level yet he never went for the KO and never pressed the action it was pacquiao oging forward al l12 rounds, YET pacquiao is not on his level? then why all the running and hugging? oh its boxing doe.... lol....

Sad thing is we live in a generation where ppl think theyre special so anything that happens in 2015 is #awesome, the fact that they think floyd is TBE, even better than ali and robinson, shows u how biased and their hate for pacquiao is. They only say floyd is TBE to bother pacquiao fans but theres no way in hell hes TBE... Maybe top 20 ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            Hes Right Manny cant hug and run around the ring that well.
            Most boring cowardly fighter if you can even call him that in and out of the ring.
            He is an evasive move genious I cant even call it defense because he doesnt use it to beat people up, he throws some pitty -pat slaps hugs and runs hardly a spectacle but then talks **** like hes Mike Tyson or something...jr is a willie pep or whitaker but without the offense which amounts to pretty ****ing Gay....
            salty bro?????

Comment

Originally posted by Amgwanagitbuti View Post
              Clearly Mayweather is the superior fighter between the two, regardless of Pacquiao's injury claim. Floyd demonstrated that he's the best WW of his era. He's earned that distinction.

On another thread someone mentioned that it was on Manny to bring the fight to Floyd. I think most boxing fans shared that viewpoint. They knew Floyd would do what Floyd does to win unless Manny could disrupt that defense-priority style. And Manny was not up to the task.

But Floyd failed too. The fight was a huge event, a world stage on which TBE had the opportunity to display greatness. Instead, he realized after the first round that he had the win in the bag; that, despite Floyd Sr castigating him between rounds to do more, he could coast to a UD victory if he kept to the run, clutch, and pull counter combo. And sure enough, that's what he did.

Essentially, Floyd knew he was the better fighter but was unwilling to risk anything to go for a knock out.

IMO, great fighters leave a resume rich with fights that have fans screaming HOLY FCUK. I wanted Floyd to KO Manny in a stellar performance he could carry to Canestoga. Unfortunately, I was expecting too much. After last Saturday, Floyd will have to continue calling himself TBE because some boxing fans will not.
              Good post man. I was highly disappointed that Mayweather did not do more. He could have beat Manny senseless if he wanted to. Me and Sr was on the same page. Floyd should have made an example of Pacquiao on such a huge stage.

Comment

I am a big Pacman fan being a Pinoy myself. Even watched his 2nd fight with Bradley live at MGM last year. You gotta give Floyd credit for winning the fight. He beat Manny. Injury or not, Floyd won. Let's not be SORE LOSERS! To admit defeat is not failure but, it is courage and being a man.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Never was never will be. A great fighter but a product of media and fanatics.
                  What? the irony..... Pacquiao went up the ranks the hardway all the way from 112 to 150 fighting the best of the best some in trilogies and such.

Floyd IS a product of the media, talking tash ,acting like hes the villian to sell tickets, saying hes going for the KO in all his 48 fights yet always ends up potshotting and running to a UD. Even floyd himself have said it that he needef to be like that to sell tickets so hes the real product of the media not pacquiao.... Pacquiao barely talks lol.

Bunch of biased fanboys, this forum has 0 objectiveness, all posters are garbage for the mayority
                  Last edited by BoxingLegend89'; 05-10-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Pacfans are crying so badly in this thread.

" he was running "

" corrupt nsac and judges not fair"

"mannys shoulder was hurt"

" he kept hugging and clinching"

Lmao shut up already and take the loss crybabies

Comment

• Hard time my ass, it was EASY WORK. Although Fraudiao had the hardest time with a 2 bum ankle fighter in "Bradley". Yah point?

Comment

Working...
                      X