Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You've got mail!"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Did you ever run any scripts that made you boot free? I'd run those scripts religiously once I had discovered them, then enter a room and kick everybody out for the **** of it.
      I came across an old floppy of mine with all kinds of old punters.
      just came across this
      http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Fn-fVZL3jEAU-w

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Did you ever run any scripts that made you boot free? I'd run those scripts religiously once I had discovered them, then enter a room and kick everybody out for the **** of it.
        I had punt blockers but the dudes that knew their sht would still punt you.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          What part of vegas homie im over off trop and nellis.
          aha cool, im on lake mead and nellis.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
            aha cool, im on lake mead and nellis.
            I use to stay close to there over in the brownies,hollywood and nellis.were both poor hooray for us

Comment

I use to stay close to there over in the brownies,hollywood and nellis.were both poor hooray for us
              I remember getting shot at there a couple years ago when we were chasing some dudes lol

Comment

I hate facebook in that aspect they can pick through my friends my likes what i dont like etc,aol it was like rolling dice sometimes you get butterbean other times you get christy the big tittied slut.
                "christy the big tittied slut..."

I've ran into a couple of these monsters...

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                  I remember getting shot at there a couple years ago when we were chasing some dudes lol
                  That area is no fcking joke,it seems quiet but every fcking apartment is full of tweekers and las vegas most wanted i remember watching the crimestoppers report then ten mins later having those guys in my living room,my buddy was and is hell on wheels and always had crazy fcks like that around but i always would put my hand in the side of the couch gripping my 38.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    "christy the big tittied slut..."

I've ran into a couple of these monsters...
                    Great times huh?

Comment

I remember those days well!! My dad used to moan about the cost of the phone bill all the time.
                      I also remember downloading loads of different punter programs and punting people and getting the home account banned lol
                      Downloads used to take an age, a ****ty picture would be life and death with all the modem lights flashing for ages lol

Comment

Working...
                      X