Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libya, Algeria the new terrorist hotbeds, Tunisia Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all Muslims were truly extreme,

Persians simply wouldn't exist. And non-Arabs would be led right to the slaughter. I've read the Quran.

People take religious text FAR too literally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 12-23-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
      Tunisia is way too civilized, and secular for ISIS to exist there.

THe ony reason they exist in large portions of Syria and Iraq is because majority of the local population allows and supports them.

Won't happen in Tunisia.
      Tunisia is the first country in the world to ban the Hijab in certain places, a muslim country, westernized to the point where they ban the hijab

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        derker derker

Comment

Whatever do what you will. Keep testing us. We're not gonna live ure lives and concide with ure book that's written in blood and the sword so f*** off. Pretend like the west doesn't exsit and implement ure caliphate over there if it's so great. Am I right!?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
            Whatever do what you will. Keep testing us. We're not gonna live ure lives and concide with ure book that's written in blood and the sword so f*** off. Pretend like the west doesn't exsit and implement ure caliphate over there if it's so great. Am I right!?
            That's unfair on the good non-extreme people over there who just want to live their lives. Any proposed caliphate must be destroyed.

One thing I do "like" about it is that it's drawing fanatical Muslims from all over the world to fight a war they will lose, it's getting rid of a lot of the nutters from Western countries.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 12-25-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              That's unfair on the good non-extreme people over there who just want to live their lives. Any proposed caliphate must be destroyed.

One thing I do "like" about it is that it's drawing fanatical Muslims from all over the world to fight a war they will lose, it's getting rid of a lot of the nutters from Western countries.
              Yeah and they are Appealing to a younger group as well. 17 yr old from Australia,20 yr old from Canada. What would make you leave ure life to join up with those guys.

Comment

Working...
              X