Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think the concensus p4p best is a coward what does it say about the rest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    This is kryptonite to the haters.

Haters hate the truth the most

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Why cause I stated facts??? Most yall just spew insults, cant stay on topic, or plain just dont know **** about boxing if its not Mayweather or Pacquaio

Fake boxing fans....just fan boys

If you think Im 15 judging from posts Ive read from both of you, you guys must be around 2 or 3

Mayweather is your favorite fighters, favorite fighter and 9/10 they will say Mayweather is the best fighter in the world today.....YOU MAD

I've never heard anything but Floyd is the best, Floyd isn't a coward, the gloves don't make a difference , and all sorts of fanboy remarks from your post.
      Look up the definition of Fanboy and a picture of 15 year old therealpugilist will be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Let's look at Floyd's fights since JMM (cheated on the scales) it was who? Ortiz? Cotto (good win) Guerrero Canelo ( I don't fight at CW's ) Maidana and now Maidana again.

Am I missing someone

TBE doe!

Comment

I'm sure even the haters respect Mayweather's skills. It's just that his personality is highly-unlikable. But, being unlikable is what makes him popular. That, combined with his boxing skills, allowed him to earn plenty of $$$. All that negative attention means plenty of people watch his fights just to see if he'd finally lose.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
            his oppenents are handed titles and get moved up ranks for the purpose of making him look good ... its all paper status STFU and think about yourself having to cover up another man who claims to be the best
            lol talking about handing out titles

Remember when Pacquaio won the WBC title at 150 against Margarito who wasnt ranked even top 20 at junior middleweight

How can I cover up facts....explain, or are you just blantantly disregarding facts

Not my opinion but facts

They Mad

Comment

The coward is undefeated because he never fights fighters at their best. The coward waits and goes on vacation while crying like a bitch that he is.

Comes back after everybody else destroys each other and then fought a blown up featherweight then cheated on the scale. Then again carefully cherrypicks his opponents and the rest are all bullshits.

Comment

Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
                The coward is undefeated because he never fights fighters at their best. The coward waits and goes on vacation while crying like a bitch that he is.

Comes back after everybody else destroys each other and then fought a blown up featherweight then cheated on the scale. Then again carefully cherrypicks his opponents and the rest are all bullshits.
                thats ironic you say he never fights guys at their best when....

Maidana is in his prime and fighting at his best....Castillo was in his prime BOTH times they fought...Genaro Hernandez had one loss...Judah, Corrales, were prime.... Canelo was 22-23

That same "featherweight" knocked out Pacquaio at ww...Mayweather 12-0 whitewashed him

Oh yea isnt Mayweather a two time lineal ww champion??

Manny, Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams none of those guys he supposedly avoided won the real title once let alone twice

He "Carefully" selected his opponents but has the best resume at welterweight and its not even close

Sad Attempt

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  thats ironic you say he never fights guys at their best when....

Maidana is in his prime and fighting at his best....Castillo was in his prime BOTH times they fought...Genaro Hernandez had one loss...Judah, Corrales, were prime.... Canelo was 22-23

That same "featherweight" knocked out Pacquaio at ww...Mayweather 12-0 whitewashed him

Oh yea isnt Mayweather a two time lineal ww champion??

Manny, Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams none of those guys he supposedly avoided won the real title once let alone twice

He "Carefully" selected his opponents but has the best resume at welterweight and its not even close

Sad Attempt
                  i feel bad for you man ... go look at yourself in the mirror real quik then come back and let us know how you fell into the hype and you will never hugg another mans nutts again ..unless your gay .. thats also ok but keep it off the boards

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                    i feel bad for you man ... go look at yourself in the mirror real quik then come back and let us know how you fell into the hype and you will never hugg another mans nutts again ..unless your gay .. thats also ok but keep it off the boards
                    I feel sorry for you...blind with hate, and dont recognize the obvious

How can someone fight people when they are not at their best when some have went on to win world titles after he beat them?

Carlos Hernandez, Jesus Chavez, Zab Judah, Marquez, Corrales, Castillo, etc.

You guys sound foolish

Like I said...insults, or dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X