Wladimir Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Did you actually say that though?
    Yes he said it in a thread not so long back.

I called him out about the baseless accusation he didn't post in that thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      I knew you'd make a hateful post in this thread.
      Not hate, it's the truth. More than half of the fighters you listed aren't worth a god damn thing. Threads like this is why you're a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Yes he said it in a thread not so long back.

I called him out about the baseless accusation he didn't post in that thread again.
        He tends to do that. The guy seems to have no testicles whatsoever. He's like the white version of Burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Did you actually say that though?
          Of course he did

I'm not going to make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Not hate, it's the truth. More than half of the fighters you listed aren't worth a god damn thing. Threads like this is why you're a joke.
            really? well all of these guys had excellent amateur careers and pro careers. some were even world champions in the amateurs and/or olympic medalists. when americans beat guys like that, they are "awesome", but when Klitschko beats them, then "they are bums".
            another example: Randy Turpin beats SRR and gets into the hall of fame for it. Corrie Sanders beats Wlad Klitschko and the american boxing fans say "Sanders is a bum and Klitschko is a bum". see what Im saying? Randy Turpin didnt do more in his career than Corrie Sanders, they both had good careers and one win against an ATG fighter. You guys are jokes. Talking sh+t about the Klitschkos cause you cant take it that they rule the top 10 ATG heavyweight list

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              really? well all of these guys had excellent amateur careers and pro careers. some were even world champions in the amateurs and/or olympic medalists. when americans beat guys like that, they are "awesome", but when Klitschko beats them, then "they are bums".
              another example: Randy Turpin beats SRR and gets into the hall of fame for it. Corrie Sanders beats Wlad Klitschko and the american boxing fans say "Sanders is a bum and Klitschko is a bum". see what Im saying? Randy Turpin didnt do more in his career than Corrie Sanders, they both had good careers and one win against an ATG fighter. You guys are jokes. Talking sh+t about the Klitschkos cause you cant take it that they rule the top 10 ATG heavyweight list
              Wach
              Chagaev
              Ibragimov
              Brock
              Peter
              Castillo
              Vujecic
              Shaheed

Haye
              Thompson
              Chambers
              Byrd
              Barrett
              Shufford
              Bostice
              Meza
              Weida
              McIntyre
              Koch
              Wolfgramme

The fighters in bold are COMPLETE no names. And that leaves 9 fighters on there, of which even several of those fighters aren't even that good at all.

Wlad's best wins are Haye, Byrd, Chagaev, Ibragimov, and Peter.

Vitali's best wins are Sanders, Adamek, and Peter.

Those are hardly Top 10 ATG HW resumes. H2H, they are both Top 10. Based on era, career, full resume, neither is even close. Wlad is inside the Top 20 and Vitali doesn't evenc rack the Top 20. Vitali fans keep acting as if he beat Lennox and Byrd, he didn't.

Oh and I never put LOL, but I was literally laughing out loud with your comparison of Sugar Ray Robinson and Vitali Klitschko as ATG's.

Robinson is arguably the greatest of all-time......Vitali's resume isn[t even that much better than Joe Calzaghe, if at all. I'll take Calzaghe beating Hopkins and Kessler over anything Vitali has done.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 11-13-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Robinson beat up his pregnant wife and she had a miscarriage.

Wladimir has class, he'd never hit a woman.
                That's a reason why you would want date/sleep with Wladimir over Ray Robinson.

What does it have to do with them as fighters?

Comment

Robinson beat up his pregnant wife and she had a miscarriage.

Wladimir has class, he'd never hit a woman.
                  ........again, why you're a joke. And what does that have to do with boxing???

Comment

Wlad has beaten a lot of zero's, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Wach
                      Chagaev
                      Ibragimov
                      Brock
                      Peter
                      Castillo
                      Vujecic
                      Shaheed

Haye
                      Thompson
                      Chambers
                      Byrd
                      Barrett
                      Shufford
                      Bostice
                      Meza
                      Weida
                      McIntyre
                      Koch
                      Wolfgramme

The fighters in bold are COMPLETE no names.
                      I didnt read your whole comment, sorry. I just read the Bold names and started to laugh. Wolfgramm is a complete no name?? the dude won a silver medal in the olympic games. Btw Lamon Brewster also won a medal in the olympic games (just saying it cause Brewster is always called a complete bum who beat Wlad).
                      Bostice and Shufford arent bums either. If you dont know Bostice, then you are probably watching boxing since a few years. Listen dude, I been watching boxing since 20 years and I been watching the Klitschkos in the 90s when you were not even born yet. So dont come on here and tell me all the Klitschko opponents are bums just cause you never heard of them.
                      you also left out guys like Vaughn Bean, Larry Donald and Herbie Hide on Vitali's resumè. All of them are world class fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X