Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    crazy how these things keep just "showin up"

this one they say is a "Racoon"....hmmmmmmmm....pretty interesting looking Racoon....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Monster
    are you serious? i aint no expert but that aint no racoon. thats it i tired of the experts that examine these things throw a random animal name . since the goverment knows these creature exist they dont want the public to know so they misevaluate these monsters and act like its not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      "These things"? U mean decomposed carcasses that have been in the sea for an undetermined length of time.

If it wasnt properly examined than there is no way to be sure what animal it was. But there is nothing to suggest it was a 'monster'.
      I hear what you saying but look at the face on that thing, it sure doesn't look like anything you would normally see...

Comment

• Do you guys realize that decomposed and bloated bodies look different? I would post some gore pictures to prove it but I would get banned.

Comment

"These things"? U mean decomposed carcasses that have been in the sea for an undetermined length of time.

If it wasnt properly examined than there is no way to be sure what animal it was. But there is nothing to suggest it was a 'monster'.
          here is a rendering of what people around said he looked like seconds before his death.....creepy man......creepy stuff!!!! (they took ripped his wings off so he couldn't get away of course)

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            crazy how these things keep just "showin up"

this one they say is a "Racoon"....hmmmmmmmm....pretty interesting looking Racoon....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Monster

Looks more like a bloated, decomposed pig with half its snout missing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Do you guys realize that decomposed and bloated bodies look different? I would post some gore pictures to prove it but I would get banned.
              take a look at the face and tell what animal that thing looks like

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                take a look at the face and tell what animal that thing looks like
                Looks like a hawk and a pig had a boink fest to me..........

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I hear what you saying but look at the face on that thing, it sure doesn't look like anything you would normally see...
                  True. I dont normally see decomposed carcasses that have possibly had their faces nibbled off by fish.

Comment

True. I dont normally see decomposed carcasses that have possibly had their faces nibbled off by fish.
                    you know what I mean...

Comment

This a raccoon too????

Comment

Working...
                      X