Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto from Saturday Night would have whooped ANY Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto from Saturday Night would have whooped ANY Margarito!

Even with plaster margarito from 08. Cotto didnt back himself into the ropes, kept circling and pushing him back. Cotto whooped that puto ass hahahah .Cottos footwork was excellent. Hes learned how to fight backwards. Feet impressive performance by Cotto.

(enter pathetic margarito fans excuses, and they called us whiney biitches after 08 hahaha silly putas)

He wouldn't of been able to execute that plan back in 08.
    He learned from his previous sonning

good for him

Comment

I disagree.

I think 08 Margarito beats any version of Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I disagree.

Completely agree. We can never truly know about the plaster, but prime Margarito would always beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I disagree.

How? He fought exactly the same way on Sat as he did in 08 and as he's done his whole career.

Comment

I think the Cotto from 08 with Saturday's gameplan ko's 08 Margarito. But this Cotto against 08 Margarito probably loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
              How? He fought exactly the same way on Sat as he did in 08 and as he's done his whole career.
              Agree people act as if this was a watered down version of Cheato. He hasn't lost a step, he just lost his plaste.r

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                Becuase he's not the same fighter he was 3 years ago and 2 beatdowns ago.

Comment

Personally I think the effort that Cotto has to put on to beat Margarito is massive and on average he wouldnt be able to pull it off. If that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I think the Cotto from 08 with Saturday's gameplan ko's 08 Margarito. But this Cotto against 08 Margarito probably loses.
                    I disagree, Cotto seemed to have more power this time around...
                    and was landing significantly more

Comment

Working...
                    X