Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight on AB24/7 RADIO- MANFREDO JR, RODRIGUEZ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really.

who have you tried? do you have Larry's contact info? what about the PR team for Lou?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      not really.

who have you tried? do you have Larry's contact info? what about the PR team for Lou?
      idk about managers to be honest, im only cool with steven feder.

but dibella never answers emails unless your top notch.

Comment

learn about the managers because some will get mad if you bypass them and go straight to the fighter. Also the PR team may want to know as well from time to time

as for dbe1 again who exactly are you emailing?

Comment

learn about the managers because some will get mad if you bypass them and go straight to the fighter. Also the PR team may want to know as well from time to time

as for dbe1 again who exactly are you emailing?
          him i think, it was a email on his website.

how do i find out fighters managers?

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post

WERE LIVE!!!!! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allboxi...ddie-rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post

asking the fighters, interviews, etc.

get friends bro who have connections that are willing to help you build your rolodex I did and it took years and years

for Lou you may be better off calling and asking for Meredith since their email is just info@dbe1.com because I am sure that's where they house every request coming their way. She's real cool to deal with. She helped me make sure the proceeds I gathered for my site's Leavander Johnson auction went straight to the Johnson family

Comment

asking the fighters, interviews, etc.

get friends bro who have connections that are willing to help you build your rolodex I did and it took years and years

for Lou you may be better off calling and asking for Meredith since their email is just info@dbe1.com because I am sure that's where they house every request coming their way. She's real cool to deal with. She helped me make sure the proceeds I gathered for my site's Leavander Johnson auction went straight to the Johnson family
                man im not really old enough to become friends with people in this business, nobody cares about a 15 yr old.

i grind harder then half those guys so doin this solo is fine with me.

ive tried that email before and got no responce

Comment

not to diss but stop whining

you want this then go after it this isn't easy at any age but it does pay off.

and did you even read my reply at all or did you complete ignore where I state you shouldn't try that email?

Comment

not to diss but stop whining

you want this then go after it this isn't easy at any age but it does pay off.

and did you even read my reply at all or did you complete ignore where I state you shouldn't try that email?
                    LOL whining? thats the last thing im doing, idc if a manager doesnt reply? thats why i go straight to the fighter.

and i know, i read what you said, but why go calling managers promoters ect when i can just go straight to the fighter? how can they get pissed that i dont contact them first when they dont respond to me when i do? doesnt make sense..

Comment

wtf is the number to call in. its not posted

nvm.. is the show over?

Comment

Working...
                      X