No announcement yet.

Is it okay Floyd not doin anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay Floyd not doin anything

ey as boxing fan or a floyd fan are you with him not doin anything to make the fight with pacquiao happen...

i mean we all can see that his not doin anything but just promoting his brand items like tshirt and whatever it is rather than try to think of his fans wanting this fight so bad :/

instead he even said or his fans said his joking LOL? that his gonna take another 2 years break, for me it means he really is not wanting this fight or trying to forget about this :/

is he really that suspicious of pacs power? that he think its unbelievable and couldnt be normal, and cant be achieve by hard training and motivation? that he think pacs power can injure or kill him in the ring?
    does that sounds his scared of it?

do u ever wonder why as a fan that wats his reason to ask this so called demands to a smaller guy b4 fighting him if he think and say his the best and it will be an easy fight for him?

if you are floyd will u be as a pusy as him to ask demands to a smaller dude b4 fighting him? will u be as scared as floyd with this little mans power that u wont let this fight happen or do anything to make this fight, even ur fans wanted it so bad?

or will u have balls to risk ur 0 record if u know its the only thing that keeps u in the spotlight? and without it people will start forgeting about u

aight just some questions for his fans
    u can say wat u want in this thread if u agree or dont agree i dont care if u say **** about this topic but just one thing i want to say "U MUST BE SO DUMB BLIND AND STUPID AS A FAN IF U HAVENT ASK URSELF THIS QUESTIONS TO URSELF!"
    No! He is not doin anything to make this fight happen
    70.00%
    Its cool, he doesnt have to fight pac he has nothing to prove
    30.00%

Comment

Not doing anything to make the fight happen?

All this negotiating **** is, or is supposed to be, taking place behind closed doors and away from the press. Once in awhile, someone from one of the camps (usually Pacquiao's camp), or an "insider" will leak info, but we don't know what is really going on.

Wake me up when the fight is signed. Right now Manny and Floyd are just cockteasing the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        Not doing anything to make the fight happen?

All this negotiating **** is, or is supposed to be, taking place behind closed doors and away from the press. Once in awhile, someone from one of the camps (usually Pacquiao's camp), or an "insider" will leak info, but we don't know what is really going on.

Wake me up when the fight is signed. Right now Manny and Floyd are just cockteasing the fans.
        okay but explain why he says that he wants to take a two years off on a vid?

or explain why those news that his fans said that he will have a fight on december and it wont be november?

that sounds like his ignoring everything

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          okay but explain why he says that he wants to take a two years off on a vid?

or explain why those news that his fans said that he will have a fight on december and it wont be november?

that sounds like his ignoring everything
          People actually believe he's going to take two years off? I sure don't. Maybe he wanted to downplay the whole thing, or try to put pressure on the other side to come to him ("oh I'm retiring so you better follow my demands, blah blah"). I don't know what his motives are, but I do know that I don't buy that retirement/two-years-off bull**** for a second.

I'll reserve judgement to blame one side or the other until the details of the negotiations are made public. And even then, it'll probably just be "he said, she said" bull****. Anyway I expect the fight to happen so I doubt they'll be any side to blame either.

Comment

YES.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ a thousand times.

I'm so ****ing sick of this. It's going to come off... It's going to come off when they want it to... everyone should really calm down, so they stop extending this nonsense.

Comment

Floyd Jr. must do something to show respect to fight fans by explaining to them if he is really interested in fighting Pacman or not.

Comment

People actually believe he's going to take two years off? I sure don't. Maybe he wanted to downplay the whole thing, or try to put pressure on the other side to come to him ("oh I'm retiring so you better follow my demands, blah blah"). I don't know what his motives are, but I do know that I don't buy that retirement/two-years-off bull**** for a second.

I'll reserve judgement to blame one side or the other until the details of the negotiations are made public. And even then, it'll probably just be "he said, she said" bull****. Anyway I expect the fight to happen so I doubt they'll be any side to blame either.
                if u are floyd would u risk saying that to the media if it will make all the people and ur fans think ur running away from the fight and call u a ducker just for the other fighter to follow to ur demands? i mean how scared are u about this smaller guys power to make u stand firm to ur demands?

im sorry i forgot ur not floyd LOL

but if u are floyd will u do anything to make this fight happen just for ur fans?
                or u wont care and forget about this fight if the little dude wont follow to ur demands? pls answer this two question if u have time
                Last edited by viperz007; 06-29-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

i mean u have to answer that question lol for everyone to read :/

its interesting to read wat will be ur answer,

just want to know how a fan of floyd answer this type of questions

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    i mean u have to answer that question lol for everyone to read :/

its interesting to read wat will be ur answer,

just want to know how a fan of floyd answer this type of questions
                    Before you say... "Ur not Floyd lol", I'll just say... there have been instances in the past of fighters lying to make another camp budge. But... ***** fraud couldn't be doing what other people have been doing for years, could he?

Comment

Working...
                    X