No announcement yet.

Klitty/Haye Talks Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitty/Haye Talks Over!

From F.ightnews: Klitschko-Haye talks suspended!

Wladimir Klitschko has decided to stop negotiations with David Haye. He says the main problem has been a lack of professionalism on the part of Haye and his representatives. Wlad says Haye can’t decide on his demands. “If Haye continues in the same spirit, it will be two more years before he get a chance to reach a championship fight.” In the event the fight with Haye is not resurrected, Wlad plans “to face Chris Arreola or find someone else. This will be determined

So there we go then..I can see this fight getting swept under the rug
    And listen to his it will be two more years before he gets a chance
    So it seems both brothers wanna Hog the title thats not what its about
    the best should be fighting the best to prove there the best.
    If Haye is just a hype job fight him prove it...

No disrespect to the Klitty fans but it seems your boy vlad
    is borderline scared

He must be hopin somebody else knocks Haye out before Haye gets to Wlad.

Comment

Vlad seems like he wants his big brother to pick on Haye instead
      or like you said mate hope's haye makes a mistake somewhere and gets knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Wladimir Klitschko has decided to stop negotiations with David Haye. He says the main problem has been a lack of professionalism on the part of Haye and his representatives. Wlad says Haye can’t decide on his demands. “If Haye continues in the same spirit, it will be two more years before he get a chance to reach a championship fight.” In the event the fight with Haye is not resurrected, Wlad plans “to face Chris Arreola or find someone else. This will be determined

the best should be fighting the best to prove there the best.If Haye is just a hype job fight him prove it...

is borderline scared
        Haye hasn't proven himself in the ring. He talked himself into a titleshot.

Now he has to earn it by fighting and not by talking.

Comment

I agree Bat but tell me mate you dont wanna see this one?
          It would be the hottest fight i can think of right now and may give
          the heavyweight division some light at the end of the tunnel

They can build this one up to be big..
          If vlad wants Haye to take one fight before stepping up to him then fair play im all for that will help boost there fight more.

Comment

I agree Bat but tell me mate you dont wanna see this one?
            It would be the hottest fight i can think of right now and may give
            the heavyweight division some light at the end of the tunnel

They can build this one up to be big..
            If vlad wants Haye to take one fight before stepping up to him then fair play im all for that will help boost there fight more.
            I abslolutely would wanna see this fight. But maybe it will dissapoint given the fact that Haye is unproven against the big guys and there's a clear and present risk of Haye being completely outclassed and dominated by Wlad.

Comment

I'm past the point of caring about this fight. Both of them are pu$$ies.

ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

This is just a rehash of the articles from yesterday. this is the latest news on it i have seen.

Richard Schaefer to the rescue?

David Haye’s trainer/manager, Adam Booth, has been unable to reach a deal for Haye to fight Wladimir Klitschko on June 20 in what would be perhaps the biggest heavyweight bout possible.

So he handed the reins to the CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, Haye’s U.S. representative.

Schaefer will negotiate with Klitschko’s U.S. adviser, Shelly Finkel, meaning two Americans could end up making a fight between two Europeans – Haye is English, Klitschko Ukrainian – that would take place in Europe.

“The negotiations pretty much broke down,” Schaefer said. “Adam called me and asked me to step in so I’m taking over negotiations for that fight. I have an appointment to talk to Shelly (this past Tuesday night).

“I had a long conversation with Adam. He filled me in on what the issues are. We’ll see what I can do. This is the fight people want to see in the heavyweight division.”

Schaefer said there have been many obstacles in the negotiations, including the site (England? Germany?), the date and of course the division of the purse.

“The fact is that Shelly is one of the most-skilled guys at getting deals done, particularly for heavyweight fights,” Schaefer said. “I have a pretty good track record, too. We can get it done.”

If not, unbeaten Chris Arreola remains an option for Klitschko. However, his promoter, Dan Goossen, isn’t holding his breath.

“I haven’t heard anything back from them,” Goossen said of Klitschko’s handlers. “And, honestly, I don’t want to be used as a negotiating ploy for Haye and Klitschko to be made. We have been more than willing to fight Klitschko in our next fight. They’re the ones who chose Haye. If we get a call, we’ll deal with it. We’ll make the best deal for Chris.

“I do have to say I’ve read what Haye said about the money he brings to the table (compared to Arreola). He’s dead wrong. Chris brings tremendous financial benefits both at the site and on HBO.”

Comment

the best should be fighting the best to prove there the best.
                  If Haye is just a hype job fight him prove it...

is borderline scared
                  asking for 2 rematch clauses = scared

Comment

It’s a little odd really, from what I can remember here is a rough time line of events
                    1. Deal struck with Vitali to fight Haye in England,
                    Much mouthing off by Haye and an altercation in a restaurant where hand bags were drawn.
                    2. Vitali has to face mandatory to keep his belt (fair enough)
                    3. Haye to face Wlad (his preferred choice by all accounts).
                    More Haye self hyping.
                    4. Wrangling about money and purse splits, Haye is apparently asking for too much - Haye/Booth denied all of this and said money had been decided weeks before,
                    Klitschko camp silent (unless I am mistaken)
                    5. Then it was venue was wrong - Haye/Booth agree to moving the fight to Germany and publically state this.
                    Klitschko camp silent (unless I am mistaken)
                    6. Then the number of rematch clauses (if Haye beats him) was an issue - Haye again says he can have what he wants.
                    Klitschko camp silent (unless I am mistaken) until….! What has been reported on *********…. Now the only problem I can see from Haye's point of view is that he would not agree to the other promoter having any rights to his subsequent fights, he made sure Warren didn’t get his mitts on him after the Enzo fight. Maybe that’s the problem.
                    However the noises coming out of the two camps suggest that it’s the Klitschko's are backing down and lets face it they are not short of options, Areulo is probably an easier fight for Wlad in my opinion so maybe that’s his thinking.
                    Haye is the one left out in the cold if this doesn’t come off, IF it doesn’t then he should go after Chageuv, Valuev, Dimedenko (Sp.) and Arreulo and force the Kilitschko's hands if that is indeed the case. They are two of the three champs, only Chageuv and Maybe haye have the opportunity to unify the division. I just wish the heavyweights would sort themselves out.

Comment

Working...
                    X