Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he won pretty clearly to me. I wouldn't chase it either.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
      I'm NOT saying that I think Bradley won... but I do think the fight was more competitive than it shouldve been

Either way its an "L" and I think Pac has unfinished business to take care of.

But he never seems to get pulled up on it

Any thoughts?
      because Pac clearly wins it! Bradley fight has an ingredient to be boring fight. And nobody's asking for it but very Few Bradley fans. There's JMM & Floyd for Pac! Even the Howling Brandon Rios will sell more PPV than Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Eh.... that's debatable at worst and negligible at best..

JMM capitalizes on PAC's mistakes MUCH more convincingly than Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
          Because it wont sell At pac's age he wants high paydays, who doesnt? And when he beat bradley and the whole of boxing knows that then he dont need to prove himself.
          I call bull****. When was the last time you saw Pac's PPV #'s? Officially?

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
            good point

but do you think he'd look good against JMM?? Coz i dont
            It is what it is with JMM and everybody knows this and this is the only person the public will accept to give manny problems because they have that ingrained in the public already, that these two are made for eachother etc etc. and Plus Marquez is the lesser of the two evil. What where they gonna do cotto turned them down, they dont want bradley so JMM was the only viable option.

Comment

Because Bradley would do a lot better in a rematch so they are happy to leave it alone.

Comment

Because they really only did 700k+ ppv sales

Comment

I thought he would demand an immediate rematch to avenge the loss but remember its a business first

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    aint that important to him, right now they chasing fights they can look good in, they will never look good against bradley.
                    i agree up to where it's tough to look good against bradley but it's even harder to look good against marquez so i don't buy the logic. if he wanted a look good fight, he should've gone for rios.

marquez is a higher risk fight for him than bradley but has a better risk vs reward ratio than bradley cause bradley brings in nothing financially.

both are tough to look good against but at least with jmm, he makes $$

Comment

Cause Manny can do no wrong/END THREAD

Comment

Working...
                      X