Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did "The Game" fall off so damn hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
    his recent releases have fallen off a bit, the hood purp & patron hoodmorning or whatever it was called was a disappointment.

still the documentary and doctors advocate were good especially documentary. got some classic mixtapes too like all the you know what it is, ghost unit, let the game begin & westside story
    the album only good cause of 50

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      the album only good cause of 50
      How do you come to that conclusion?

Regardless, The Documentary was SICK.

Comment

The Documentary is a west coast classic. 50 tried to take that away by saying he basically wrote the entire album when he clearly didn't. If anyone were to have carried the album, it was Dre.

Comment

Game was neve good his 1st album was ok because of 50 cent

Comment

50 clearly wrote allot of the chorus on the line he featured on a couple tracks

Comment

Hate it or love it and How we Do are far from the best tracks.

I will admit Westside Story was up there though.

Comment

Doctors Advocate was a triumph in that he pulled off a gang banging ass album without Dre.

If Only Snoop could do that too.

I was disappointed with L.A.X but he redeemed himself Red Album. That **** was dope

Comment

I think The Game if anything has developed into an even better lyricist than he was when he first started, only problem is people got fed up with his non stop beef, and then all this nonsense he used to come out with in the media, acting all bi polar towards 50 and G unit..
                  I still think he is fire! for sure his latest album was incredible, yet it hardly sold..compared to Carter 4 it was a superior album yet sold **** all in comparison..

Comment

Originally posted by Treaxey View Post
                    I think The Game if anything has developed into an even better lyricist than he was when he first started, only problem is people got fed up with his non stop beef, and then all this nonsense he used to come out with in the media, acting all bi polar towards 50 and G unit..
                    I still think he is fire! for sure his latest album was incredible, yet it hardly sold..compared to Carter 4 it was a superior album yet sold **** all in comparison..
                    I'd rather be a top 10 rapper like a game than one of the worst popular rappers of all time [lil wayne]. guy can just about string together a sentence, yet so many take him seriously as an actual vocalist. I bet he doesn't write the hooks he performs either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      I'd rather be a top 10 rapper like a game than one of the worst popular rappers of all time [lil wayne]. guy can just about string together a sentence, yet so many take him seriously as an actual vocalist. I bet he doesn't write the hooks he performs either.
                      C'mon now...Game ain't no top 10 rapper

Comment

Working...
                      X