Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida father walks in on son being molested, leaves attacker a bloody mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida father walks in on son being molested, leaves attacker a bloody mess

"DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. ***8212; A Florida father reportedly walked in on a man molesting his 11-year-old son and took matters into his own hands ***8212; beating the man "into a bloody puddle."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports when police arrived at the Daytona Beach home early Friday they found 18-year-old Raymond Frolander "motionless" on the living room floor. "Frolander had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth," an arrest report cited by the paper said.

The father, who has not been identified, said he walked into the home to find his son being "sexually battered" by Frolander. When asked by officers if there were any weapons involved he reportedly said his hand and fist.

I didn't proceed to ask him any questions sir, the 35-year-old father said. He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. I drug him out to the living room.He added police were going to need to call an ambulance.

According to the arrest report, when questioned about molesting the boy, Frolander said "I'm guilty."

Police said the father does not face any charges. Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12 and is being held without bail, according to jail records."
    http://www.8newsnow.com/story/260549...sted-beats-man

That's badass! I bet this guy won't even need therapy or rehabilitation cause all urges have been exercised from his body!

I was just wondering where you've been b.

Comment

No so badass for the son though. Not a very fair trade off at all

Comment

now we know where annie went...

Comment

This father is a straight up OG. Gave the perv a beatdown.

Comment

:AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              This father is a straight up OG. Gave the perv a beatdown.
              with horsehair gloves from what the picture suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

:AOR:
                First thing I thought of seeing that picture was Cotto/Margarito 1.

Comment

Comment

Guillermo Jones vs Lebedev.

Comment

Working...
                    X