Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Didn't Pac offer him 150? Isn't 150 the ideal weight for Cotto? Why the crying?
    Cotto doesnt think 150 is ideal , whats a few pounds since you already beat the man right , same man WTF is Manny scared of when Cotto is not boiled down ,,,,, the thing is its not the same fighter and Manny knows it , and because of that will NOT fight Cotto without a CW and that my chocolate coated fanboy is flat out bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeet !!

You got to be some kind of a gullible fck to not see through Mannys refusing to fight Cotto without a CW , the shifty prick even made JMM come up higher than he made Cotto come down to , what a SCAM !!

Comment

Cotto would get Hattoned early.

Cotto is Hatton level

deal wit it, ricans

Comment

COTTO will get killed rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Cotto doesnt think 150 is ideal , whats a few pounds since you already beat the man right , same man WTF is Manny scared of when Cotto is not boiled down ,,,,, the thing is its not the same fighter and Manny knows it , and because of that will NOT fight Cotto without a CW and that my chocolate coated fanboy is flat out bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeet !!

You got to be some kind of a gullible fck to not see through Mannys refusing to fight Cotto without a CW , the shifty prick even made JMM come up higher than he made Cotto come down to , what a SCAM !!
          You just saw the fight this weekend, everyone is saying he should drop down to 147 if he can. He just tried to fight Marg at 150 last year, that'll tell you he knew where he stands at SWW. If he can't make 147, he should be extremely happy someone fights him at 150. I bet he wishes he imposed 150 on Trout, he was just overconfident coming off the Floyd bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Cotto would get Hattoned early.

Cotto is Hatton level

deal wit it, ricans
            What's sad is that it's not even the Ricans that are arguing this, it's the Floyd fanatics.

Comment

Cotto was competitive against Pacquiao, he just couldn't handle Manny's power.
              Mayweather doesn't have that power and Trout hasn't shown that power. I think the result would be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                Cotto was never the same after the marg fight you mean. Marg took his soul, not pac
                Originally posted by yesir View Post
                Cotto was badly hurt in the 12th against floyd. he would have planked if he didnt fall on floyd
                I see, you are suggesting Mayweather took the Cotto fight because he knew Cotto was through after the Margarito fight and not because Pacquiao knocked him out.

You seem to know a WHOLE LOT about Mayweather, do you think he was disappointed because he did not look as good against Cotto as Margarito and Pacquiao did?

Comment

STYLES

Cotto's liver shot is PERFECT for Pacquio's RIGHT HOOK.

Cotto stylistically cant defend the lead LEFT STRAIGHT of Pacquiao

Cotto's stance is also perfect for PAC's combination of the feint.

PLUS

Cotto isnt that BIG on Pac's Physiological standpoint. Pac kills fighter he can see eye to eye and not eye to chin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I think the full 154 limit will benefit Cotto greatly. But that would be something else, Pacquiao actually agreeing to let a fighter come in at 100%. Even with a Cotto coming off two losses, i'd give Pacquiao credit for actually letting him come in at his full 100%. I mean he did it with Bradley, he could do it with Cotto.
                    You are either a hater or a ******, there was just a thread a few days ago wherein most of the posters here agreed that 154lbs is not really the optimum ideal weight for Cotto... Miguel was slow on his feet and hands at 154 compared to his quicker movement at 147, Cotto may not suffer a KD at 154 against Manny but he will surely suffer cuts worst than their last fight... The only reason why Manny didn't fight Cotto at 154lbs is because Manny already said that he won't be fighting above 147lbs anymore, and if he fights Cotto at 154lbs and still dominated him don't you think his haters would start clamoring now for him to fight Floyd at 154lbs instead of 147lbs. That would put Manny on an even bigger disadvantage against Floyd...

Comment

The fight would be at 147 for the WBC diamond champion of the end of the world 2012 belt

Comment

Working...
                      X