No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    You mean he wanted to cash in on another big domestic fight, only this time the whole world was interested because of their brawl. I ain't mad at him, he went for the easy money but he can't complain too much about Vitali since he was offered the fight and didn't take it.

Who gives a F what Boente said? Haye received a contract to face Vitali and he decided to fight Chisora, that's all there is to it.
    Hmmm, sign a slave contract with K2, get a low-ball money offer to fight Vitali in Germany, or face Chisora at a packed-out (30,000) football stadium in east London in one of the biggest British fights seen in years, for more money?

No-brainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
      Haye Sparked out Chisora in 5 rounds, Vitali struggled to a 12 round decision against him.

Boente said the winner of Haye - Chisora fights VK, I'm saying that qualifies him.
      So you think that the Chisora win elevates Haye above Povetkin, Pulev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        How can anyone call Vitali a ducker when he chose to fight Odlanier Solis? Who KOed Haye in the amateurs LOL, is an Olympic gold medalist, and was undefeated.

Solis was a dangerous opponent, high risk, very low reward, who has that slick Cuban style yet Vitali chose to fight him. He didn't have to fight him (maybe he did cause the WBC forced the fight). The fight ended by a fluke cause Solis tore his ACL. But he was a legitimate opponent. Who is far more skilled than David Haye will ever be.

Haye is Wlad's left overs. His legacy is losing in a one-sided fashion to Vitali's little brother. In England he'll be celebrated like all their fighters. Which is fine. But the guy is not good at all, and he only wants to fight for a pay day. That's the only reason. When Vitali dispatches him, the British fans have Fury (LOL) and Price to lean back on and then they'll say Vitali has to fight them or he's ducking etc. So he'll never get the respect he deserves.

Why are the Haye fans still talking. Didn't Wladimir prove the skill gap is too wide? The only response Haye had was "My toe was broken" LOL.
        solis was his mandatory. he DID NOT choose him. if he didn't fight him he would have been stripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Valuev is ok, but he only just beat him and that win is a looong time ago. Ruiz and Barrett? LMAO.

Anyway following his pathetic showing against Wlad, Haye has beaten _____ (insert names)____ which qualifies him as the stand-out contender for Vitali.
          The same can be said about Pulev and Povetkin. In fact, they're way less credible than Ruiz.

Haye KNOCKED OUT a Derek Chisora who just went 12 rounds with Vitali, giving him a hell of a rough fight. Add that to the backstory between Haye and the Klitschkos, and that certainly merits a shot at Vitali

Comment

So you think that the Chisora win elevates Haye above Povetkin, Pulev?
            Obviously. WTF have Pulev or Povetkin achieved? Chisora losing to Vitali, but giving him a solid argument, elevates him above guys like Pulev and Povetkin, who as well as being very average boxers haven't fought anyone of note yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              Hmmm, sign a slave contract with K2, get a low-ball money offer to fight Vitali in Germany, or face Chisora at a packed-out (30,000) football stadium in east London in one of the biggest British fights seen in years, for more money?

No-brainer.
              That's why I'm saying I understand why he fought Chisora, but then don't complain about not getting the Vitali fight.

Comment

The same can be said about Pulev and Povetkin. In fact, they're way less credible than Ruiz.

Haye KNOCKED OUT a Derek Chisora who just went 12 rounds with Vitali, giving him a hell of a rough fight. Add that to the backstory between Haye and the Klitschkos, and that certainly merits a shot at Vitali
                I don't think that Haye beating Chisora puts him above Povetkin and Pulev. The way I see it Haye must get in line and prove that he is worthy and not a parttime fighter /reality star getting big money fights off of his big mouth.

Besides he has already been offered a Vitali fight a few times, but has chosen to do other things instead. Personally I am tired of hearing his nuthuggers praise this guy for very little reason.

Comment

Like Haye is the best.....

Dude is a parttime fighter.
                  haye makes buckets of money when he fights as he is one of the only if not the only HW who draws PPVs. what other HWs fights are on PPV? the klitschkos are not getting PPVs. they get tv money from contracts they signed with german tv. just signed 5 fight 15 million. 3 million per fight is a fraction of what haye will make on english PPV. he doesn't need to fight 3 times\year...tyson, holyfield, lennox(obviosly haye isnt in their class)fought once a year & maybe twice at best....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I really don't care if you are or aren't a Floyd fan. Simply because they are two different situations with different histories as well as variables. That is not even taking into account that Haye is no where near on the same level and has no where near the negotiating leverage of either Manny or Floyd. Also this fight should have already happened and I am not up on the latest Floyd Manny soap opera crap but I don't remember that fight ever being as close to reality as Haye-Vitali.

And please refresh my memory who was it that took the Valuev route instead of fighting Vit? And you say it doesn't matter but it really does when it comes to the negotiating tactics of Haye. Because as I see it Haye really cannot be trusted. And that takes me to the next point.

I find it absolutely amazing how so many on this forum act as if they know what went down behind closed doors during the negotiation process. The reality is unless you or I were sitting in the room or have read the contracts we really have no clue as to what happened. Therefore we have no clue as to who is telling the truth. Because, and I may be wrong, I am sure that there is a lot more to the negotiating process than a shouting match during a press conference.

And as they say you hear two sides of the story and the truth is somewhere in the middle. Well, if I was a betting man I would bet on Vitali because Haye is the known liar. And how do I know this? Because he is the one who has lied since he moved up to HW. To include his fake injuries to help explain away his crappy fights. Again you act as if this doesn't matter and I simply disagree because there is a not so pretty history between the two camps that cannot be ignored.

I also believe that you need to pull out a Webster's and look up the word fake. Because you are confused because it cannot be fake if I am telling you my opinion as I see it. So you may disagree with me but I have not tried to mislead anyone or deceive you so it cannot be fake.

You also need to come down off your super fan high horse. No I take that back. Because I really don't care that you somehow believe that you a better or bigger or the baddest or even the most mature boxing fan on this forum or for that matter the entire world. And why, simply because we disagree? Life is to short to sweat the small stuff. But hay if you want to be the bestest and most mature boxing fan on the forum you can have my vote.

In closing I will say that I am hoping that this fight happens about as much as I hope Floyd fights Manny. But in all honesty and for different reasons I no longer care if either of the fights gets made. But don't get me wrong because as much as you may not believe me I am still a fan and I will watch the fights. And I will root for Vitali and I really don't care who wins the other one. But again if Vit decides to call it a day and retires I don't believe he owes anyone an apology.

By the way calling you liar had nothing do with Floyd and everything to do with the fact that I just don't believe you.
                    Bro you type WAAY too much.

I dont care about Haye being on the same negotiating level as Floyd and Manny! My point is, Im a die hard Floyd fan, and when he made it impossible for me to stick up for him, I had to call him a ducker, because Im a fan of the sport, before Im a fan of Floyd!

I DONT CARE ABOUT Haye ducking Vitali to fight Valuev! Back then, Haye was ducking because he was scared to lose! Things are different now! After the Harrison fiasco, Haye had no choice but to fight Wlad! Thats why he ACTUALLY FOUGHT HIM, AND DIDNT DUCK DUH! After he flopped up against Wlad, he had no choice but to fight Vitali so he could redeem himself! Haye has nothing to lose now! Back then he ducked because he did! But now, he is retiring and he wants to make history before he hangs them up! He is practically begging for a fight, while Vitali is ducking in which you indirectly admitted!

You keep bringing up what Haye did, when he moved to HW! YEA HE WAS DUCKING THEN, But the tables have comPLETELY Turned! He has nothing to lose now! You say he lies about his injuries? The Kbros, claim to get injured EVERY FIGHT, its always an excuse with them! A toe is a funny thing to blame, after performing bad, but Haye PROVED that he was injured! You can say whatever you want, but that toe looked HORRIBLE! The Kbros, will blame a mystery injury everytime they fight! They just have excuses!

I never said that I was more mature than you, because I stopped stanning my favorite fighters! I said that I have matured, and I no longer stan and make excuses for Floyd! I have grown up since those days! And its something Im proud of!

As far as Vitali retiring, he can do that! But DONT KEEP fighting bums! Fight the best if your going to keep fighting! And if your not, then give up the belt! Or just retire and use that to avoid the Haymaker!

As far as me being a liar because of Floyd! I never said it had anything to do with Floyd, I just used it as my proof that Im not on here making excuses like I used to! I brought up Floyd, because I was always making excuses and sticking up for him, until he made it impossible for me to keep doing it! Floyd did everything possible, to make it impossible for me to stick up for him! Im a boxing fan first, so how could I sit up here and argue when I have no argument? I only brought up that as proof, and nothing more!

I like having these debates, because its a chance for me to learn, and teach others about boxing! Great chat Ravooo!

Comment

Bert Boente TOLD Haye to fight Chisora and the winner could get Vitali at the VK-Chisora post-fight press conference. This is all smoke and mirrors from VK.
                      No. Warren told him to do that. Bonte merely nodded his head to it. You delusional nuthugger types make Arthur Daley laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X