Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please explain how Floyd beats P-will (prime) at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please explain how Floyd beats P-will in a WHEEL CHAIR

that would be awesome knocking paul williams with the wheels LOL

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
      Please explain how Floyd beats P-will in a WHEEL CHAIR

that would be awesome knocking paul williams with the wheels LOL
      Screw you, you f--cking prick, Paul fought his ass off for our entertainment. If you said that in my presence I would choke you, because you don't deserve to be punched you *****.

Comment

quintana. /thread.

Comment

Punisher would have given Floyd fits with his activity. His reach would force Floyd to come in at times, and try and counter in a potential exchange. I dont know who would win, as I truly think it would be a toss up. A Punisher KO would not have shocked me, but a Floyd clear UD would not be a surprise as well. Too bad we couldn't have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
            Screw you, you f--cking prick, Paul fought his ass off for our entertainment. If you said that in my presence I would choke you, because you don't deserve to be punched you *****.
            yeah I was actually entertained when he got his head chopped off

I seriously want to see Paul Williams fighting with his wheelchair though.

by the way, if you will choke me, I'll kick you in the groin, poke your eyes, stab your ears, and rip your stupid nose. Then I'll punch you with some ground and pound MMA style.

Comment

P-Will would've used floyds own style against him

Floyd likes to fight on the outside and counter, and a pressure fighter with a huge reach advantage would've been his worst nightmare

P-Will would 100% win against floyd, he also has a 50-50 chance against Pac

Comment

So prime Pwill gets outboxed by Quintana yet would beat Floyd, the greatest boxer of this generation?

Comment

carlos quintana thoroughly outboxed paul williams. you don't think it's possible that floyd mayweather could do the same?

Comment

Haha. Look at these Floyd drones stumped for a good minute. Then 1 person posts quintana, and they all jump on the quintana express.

Watch the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      P-Will would've used floyds own style against him

Floyd likes to fight on the outside and counter, and a pressure fighter with a huge reach advantage would've been his worst nightmare

P-Will would 100% win against floyd, he also has a 50-50 chance against Pac
                      Paul Williams uses Mayweather's style against him? Ok...Paul would come in with full force, get countered and clenched often and eventually get out pointed via a combo of getting turned, pot-shotted and a fair amount of what looks suspiciously like running. Mayweather, 8-4.

Comment

Working...
                      X