Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people hate on Camacho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else enjoy him pushing Greg Haugen as soon as the end of the 12th round happened in their first fight? I LOVE that so much.

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Because I made a thread saying I hate Camacho.

You know what I found so weird about Camacho vs. DLH? That Camacho was afraid to get hit at 135/ 140 against smaller guys, and he actually took A LOT of bombs from Oscar, I'm surprised he ate most of those shots, I was stunned man.
    He get his ass kicked pretty handily in that fight.

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Prime Camacho was the truth, he had Hall of Fame skills, but his resume is lacking for that.
    Excellent fighter. One fight that he did well to avoid was Pernell Whitaker at 135... an undefeated great lightweight getting shut out by an ATG is not something you really want to have going on for your career.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      I don't know what fight that was from. I tried to look, but found this one pic, lol:

Well that's quite unfortunate...

Comment

DW,

How did you score Camacho vs. Ray Mancini?

I had Mancini clearly winning man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Prime Camacho was the truth, he had Hall of Fame skills, but his resume is lacking for that.
          the man has both duran & leonard in his resume man... beat that!

Comment

DW,

How did you score Camacho vs. Ray Mancini?

I had Mancini clearly winning man.
            Nuuuuuuuhver seen it.

I started watching in 2007... his fights were a bit far back for me to start watching.

I've seen his fights with Pazienza, Haugen I, De La Hoya and Chavez, That's it... not a lot of his prime work are things that I've seen.

Comment

****ing classic, lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Nuuuuuuuhver seen it.

I started watching in 2007... his fights were a bit far back for me to start watching.

I've seen his fights with Pazienza, Haugen I, De La Hoya and Chavez, That's it... not a lot of his prime work are things that I've seen.
                Well man, he was a great great boxer, but Rosario had a lot to do with why he faught so fearful of his opponents; recently watched that. When I watch his early early stuff...I'm in love with his style, but he changed for the worse.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-10-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

You responding to my thread? I didn't mean it man, thing is...he was so talented, and to sometimes see him run from much smaller opposition; that stuff pissed me off. Sometimes he'll throw so few punches, very few...I don't expect that from someone as talented as Camacho. I get disgusted man, but he was a character, I like that.
                  The irony of a Floyd stan saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    the man has both duran & leonard in his resume man... beat that!
                    I hope youre not serious.

Comment

I was a huge fan of Camacho back in the day, he was before his time he had "Swagger" way back then, who in the hell wears a Fur Coat to the ring hahaha

Imagine this guy on HBO 24/7
                      Last edited by sicko; 09-10-2010, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X