Collapse
No announcement yet.

I truly believe Mayweather KOs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd catches Pac coming in, sure he can wobble him.
    If he does it often enough, Pac might shut down offensively,
    and find himself in a world of hurt... but a KO? I dunno. LOL...

Thing is, if Floyd fails to catch Pac coming in, then Floyd
    could be in a world of hurt real fast. Pac isn't going to just
    ease up and let Floyd recover like Shane did.

I like the possibilities...
    and I honestly have to give Pac the slim edge in a match up.
    Too bad Blob and GBP won't stop arguing over venue $$$$$,
    and using OST's as a cover, or we'd know for real.

Comment

Floyd ruins pacman in the ring and ends his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
        Mayweather will expose every flaw Pacman has. Pacman gets wild Mayweather will make him pay en route to a Knockout punch.. I'm gonna win a lot of money when this fight gets made!

If you don't think Mayweather beats Pacman you don't know **** about boxing
        I think manny will have to take floyd out early before he gets comfy if he is going to have any chance!!!

Myself i see floyd doing what JMM did to manny but not taking any punishment in return!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
          i dont know if you are trolling or serious but

he couldnt KO a 40 year old who gassed out after 4 rounds.

no way he stops a 31 year old who is at full stamina for 12 rounds
          Shane is rarely hurt. Why would Mayweather of all people be able to stop him if others can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Larrysbird View Post
            Floyd listen to your fans and just drop the blood testing please and make the fans happy.
            we floyd fans want OST...

Comment

I honestly think Floyd can ko Pac too, probably not by a single punch but by an accumulation, and probably tattoo his face too. Pac is very hittable and probably will absorb more hits than Shane.

Pac would still be my sentimental favorite, and I am more curious how this fight plays out with Pac throwing hard punches from weird angles. If Pac can land, the fight will be competitive.

I'm very impressed with Floyd's performance. A younger Shane could spell more trouble for Floyd, but Floyd still takes it.

Hats off to May.

Can't wait for May-Pac.

Comment

Yeah i honestly thought that Mosley would have been a bigger challenge than Pacquiao, turns out he wasnt even a bigger challenge than Marquez.

Im not sure if Floyd would knock pacman out because he doesnt really seem to sit down on his punches and when he does he doesnt go after his opponents of late. But theres no doubt in my mind that Floyd UD's pacman.

I dont think anyone can beat him by decision, but if he moves up in weight, especially to 160 i think theres a few big bad dogs there that can put him to sleep. Id love to see him try though im sure he wouldnt get too much criticism to taking a risk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  One thing. I didn;t see the Mosely fight but I assume wide UD. Easy fight, like I did before.

Anyway, Pacquiao has 4 main things that will give Mayweather a lot fo trouble.

I believe he can tag and hurt Mayweather.

Southpaw seems to give Floyd trouble for a few rounds. He definitely is so good he can adjust, but you can;t give 3 or 4 rounds to Pacquaio like that. The shoulder roll also is not as effective.

Power With his speed, his power comes into almost all shots. This will hit Floyd on his chin sometime, and also on his body and arms. That really hurts for 12 rounds.

Stamina and workrate, No doubt Floyd can cut it down because he is that good, but Pac will be throwing for 12 and not get tired also.

weight At 140/147, he is comfortbale making it. He doesnt even reach 147 yet at weigh ins. This has seemed to make him able to train and learn technique more rather than worry on weight like guzman for example.

His timing has also gone better. He;s timing the hook when people come in, and overall reads people.

Now the main three for me.

His speed is equal, maybe slightly slower in potshotting, but his main assett is his combination speed, and the power with it, it's a very good blend and dangerous. If floyd gets tagged with a shot he doesn;t see, with Pac's full power, he will get hurt. I have no doubt now. Great chin though.

Angles Pac has the angles from both hands now. He has great hands on both, where as he only had that left before. Very hard to time him now consistently if you watch him.

footwork I always said Mosely don't have the legs to deal with Mayweather. Soon as I saw Roy not skip rope VS Hopkins, it was over and I took burners points lol.

The key to boxing, footwork. There are lots of men who have speed and power in their arms, but if you can't stay in range, then that means ****. Floyd has a chin to take and get rocked maybe 3 times before he gets dropped.

Pac has fast feet and can dart faster than Floyd going backwards. No one will stand toe to toe with Pac and throw. That would be stupid.

If you can stay in range with Mayweather, and especially if you are Pacquaio, then you can take a close UD.

There are arguments for Floyd over Pac too, things like size, length, tangibilities, skills etc...

But being a [Pac fan, that isn;t my job

Hit me up on what you think of my statement.s

Peace
                  For the record I'm a fan of both fighters. Floyd annoys me but I'm a fan of his boxing skills. Pacman is an amazing specimen no doubt but Floyds superior skills and counter punching will be the end for Pacman.
                  That's a good assessment of Pacs skills. Floyd will have his problems with Pac for a couple rounds in the beginning but will make his adjustment and dominate the rest of the way. Floyd is not Hatton, Cotto, And Clottey. Floyd is also 10x a better counter puncher than marquez

Comment

without a doubt. im afraid this fight will not be made now. Floyd is untouchable at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                      without a doubt. im afraid this fight will not be made now. Floyd is untouchable at welterweight.
                      IF The Pac Floyd fight dont happen Floyd should move up to middle and fight Martinez

Comment

Working...
                      X