This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKnifeManconi
    columbo is like the best whodoneit ever.to this day i still enjoy the reruns
    yeah i know man, he's the best

Comment

McKay why is it hurting you so much that someone is stating some facts, wouldn't it be better if you confronted the issue instead of fudging the issue? no one ever gets anywhere hiding their head in the sand

Comment

Originally posted by McKay
        And this is a sensitive issue to me.
        McKay, stop being such a *****.

Anyways, I knew this **** about prienst being recycled around for a while before they got busted. There is a big protectionist culture in the church where they dont turn these guys in. They just move them around. I think that the Cardinals and Pope's and who ever else who knew about this ****, should be tried as accessories. First on my list would be Bernard Law from Boston and number two would be Roger Mahoney of Los Angeles.

Comment

Go ahead and state all the "facts" you want about the Catholic Church. Then I will post all the facts I want about other religions. Since we know now that this kind of thing is game.

Comment

you are assuming the bible is actually real.lets have an intelligent discussion about it then. this is my belief:

i believe the bible was created by a group of nobles back in the day,who witnessed the craziness of mankind all too much.they decided on an easier way than justice and vigilante law,religious was made.if you did not believe,you would burn in eternity in an imaginary place called hell.if you did believe,youd walk the streets of gold in heaven.not much different than other religions,such as the ones al-queda followers believe in,that if they believe and serve their cause they will have 12 wives for eternity,same thing as christianity,all religions have this in common,some kind of 'good afterlife' for the 'good followers', its absolutely genius because it correlates to real life,if you are 'bad' you goto 'jail'

i definately think the world would be a ****tier place had christianity never been invented,also how real do you think the bible is?think of how many times its been translated,not only that but the original bible could only contain so much from the tablets,and much of the tablets were undecipherable,so of course they added 'filler' to it,which is probably much of what you posted

lets talk about noah's ark,today theres billions of species,back then,lets say there was 10-20 million.2 of every species on one boat,is absolutely impossible,i dont care who you are,you have to be completely knieve to believe that.were talking about huge animals, hundreds of thousands of metric tons of weight.theres no tree thick enough to support that and even if,IT WOULD IMMEDIATELY SINK.

adam and eve,this has been beaten to death but ill just say,if you believe in that then you believe in incest,if you think thats how humans came about,then u also believe that they reproduced off of their immediate family,thatd be equivalent to u ****ing your sister/mother and having a kid with em

finally,id just like to say,that the bible approves of:murder,retaliation,and selling your wife as a slave

lastly, the number one motive for homicides in the history of mankind, is christianity

(ps,if a donkey once talked then how come it never happened again)...time to do some work mckay,no more quoting from a site
            Last edited by TheKnifeManconi; 05-27-2005, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

owned.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnifeManconi
                  you are assuming the bible is actually real.lets have an intelligent discussion about it then. this is my belief:

i believe the bible was created by a group of nobles back in the day,who witnessed the craziness of mankind all too much.they decided on an easier way than justice and vigilante law,religious was made.if you did not believe,you would burn in eternity in an imaginary place called hell.if you did believe,youd walk the streets of gold in heaven.not much different than other religions,such as the ones al-queda followers believe in,that if they believe and serve their cause they will have 12 wives for eternity,same thing as christianity,all religions have this in common,some kind of 'good afterlife' for the 'good followers', its absolutely genius because it correlates to real life,if you are 'bad' you goto 'jail'

i definately think the world would be a ****tier place had christianity never been invented,also how real do you think the bible is?think of how many times its been translated,not only that but the original bible could only contain so much from the tablets,and much of the tablets were undecipherable,so of course they added 'filler' to it,which is probably much of what you posted

lets talk about noah's ark,today theres billions of species,back then,lets say there was 10-20 million.2 of every species on one boat,is absolutely impossible,i dont care who you are,you have to be completely knieve to believe that.were talking about huge animals, hundreds of thousands of metric tons of weight.theres no tree thick enough to support that and even if,IT WOULD IMMEDIATELY SINK.

adam and eve,this has been beaten to death but ill just say,if you believe in that then you believe in incest,if you think thats how humans came about,then u also believe that they reproduced off of their immediate family,thatd be equivalent to u ****ing your sister/mother and having a kid with em

finally,id just like to say,that the bible approves of:murder,retaliation,and selling your wife as a slave

lastly, the number one motive for homicides in the history of mankind, is christianity

(ps,if a donkey once talked then how come it never happened again)...time to do some work mckay,no more quoting from a site
                  i believe religion is all man made nonsence personally, however i do respect other peoples believes, i personally believe in the simple random chaos theory myself, but everone is entitled to their views or believes, however they shouldn't hide their head in the sand regardless of how dedicated they are to their respected religion

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
                    however they shouldn't hide their head in the sand regardless of how dedicated they are to their respected religion
                    yep

every flower needs to bloom

Comment

"If Christ were alive today, the last thing he would be is christian...." -Mark Twain. I think that is especially true today.

Jesus was a guy who went around helping people. Not for any reward for himself, but just for the heck of it. He told people to love one another and take care of one another and they will have a happy life.

For some reason, some christians got it in their heads that praying, reading the bible, bombing abortion clinics and being celibate is the road to salvation. Too many to what the institution says and not try to interpret what Jesus said on their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X